User Tag List

Page 417 of 439 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4384

Thread: What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uncle

Quite funny.

From the episode I’m watching at the moment:

“You can’t like Arsenal and Spurs, that’s like rooting for the Nazis and the French resistance”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mother of god!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched the funeral.

Was pretty boring tbh. One star. Would not recommend.
    Fast forwarded through most of it tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found the plot a bit far fetched and the characters shallow and one dimensional.

Excited for the sequel.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and the wee donkey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqiri Is Boss View Post
    Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and the wee donkey.

Bit of a dull episode i thought last night but one that i suspect was needed in order for them to tie everything up next week in the finale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Bit of a dull episode i thought last night but one that i suspect was needed in order for them to tie everything up next week in the finale.
    well ok, not as many shooting scenes etc in this one, but if you weren't riveted by the interview scene you should maybe switch to Die Hard 3 or something - it was really tense and well acted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    well ok, not as many shooting scenes etc in this one, but if you weren't riveted by the interview scene you should maybe switch to Die Hard 3 or something - it was really tense and well acted.
    I thought the interview scene was superb as you say. I dont need shootouts or car chases (on that matter, the opening of the episode was a bit pointless imo). Just felt like that this episode was needed to set the clues for the finale next week. Although the interview scene which was about the half the episode was superb, the rest of it was a bit dull imo.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it was a pointless and pretty shit car chase, handbrake turn zoom into the gearstick and drive 10 yards. But the interview scene was riddled with clues which we'll hopefully only pick up on after next week. I think it was needed having a slow down episode though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No comment.