User Tag List

Page 279 of 439 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4384

Thread: What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that as a society we are becoming more nasty in general. People have more of a platform these days where they can air their views and it inspires others who previously would have feared ridicule.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I think that as a society we are becoming more nasty in general. People have more of a platform these days where they can air their views and it inspires others who previously would have feared ridicule.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    It's the constant diet of division and fear being served up by the state and its media harem. You make people afraid all the time and then hand them somebody to blame. Divide and rule, as old as the hills. Technology is replacing the social rumour and gossip mill. What people whispered about you over the fence is now online via anonymous accounts. I don't think there's anything very different except in one important respect, the human contact has been diminished or removed. That makes it easier and safer to be afraid and hate. Most people are becoming mentally ill as they relinquish their grip on reality, willingly in most cases. This might sound unreasonable but who do we hate the most these days? The poor and the dispossessed. Think about that. Takes a lot of brainwashing to achieve so congratulations to the establishment, nice one. When is Benefits Street on next? My favourite show. Apart from Fraudulent Expense Claims Street - which hasn't been made, or Arms Dealer Killing for Profit Street, or Bankster Looting Your Pension Street.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Watched a BBC Three documentary on Britain First. Can't believe how many dumb fucks populate this country.
    Yeah I watched that

I can understand why your run of the mill knuckle dragger joins Britain First

The other groups don't have teeth and tits like BF do with Jayda Franzen

May be a stupid spiteful bitch but got a great rack and arse.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You, Me and The Apocalypse.

really good and funny little show.

Oh also "This Is England '90" was a good addition to the series.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spot on MS about Deadwood. Absolutely fallen into it all the way and mesmerised by McShane's performance - that's not a level we get to see often on screen. At least one laugh out loud moment from him per episode. Finished season one now and digging into the second pronto, which I've heard is even better. Olyphant doing his best Eastwood impersonation just about falls the right side as does 'Calamity' Jane's, which veers from outright irritating as she screeches at everyone, to genuine. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the apparent abrupt end to season three as HBO cut things short. Rumours of a movie recently to tie things up but I'm not sure that will work too well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Walking Dead starts again on 12th Oct. It's pretty shite now compared to the early series but I'll probably watch it out of habit anyway.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw the first season and a bit of that, years back now. Where they were holed up with some in a stadium or something before breaking out. Like so many it just started getting ridiculous, quickly running out of fresh ideas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still enjoy Walking Dead but I can't say I've been as gripped as I was during the first few seasons.

I'm more looking forward to Arrow and Flash which also start next week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Walking dead is great. The previous season was very good, certainly better than season two. It's not fair or even correct to say they're running out of ideas, it's all sourced from the comic books, which are fantastic.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Walking dead is great. The previous season was very good, certainly better than season two. It's not fair or even correct to say they're running out of ideas, it's all sourced from the comic books, which are fantastic.
    What was the season with the prison? I got that far and was waiting for the next lot to hit amazon prime....

Always brilliant. That prison one was insane
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.