User Tag List

Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180
Results 1,791 to 1,793 of 1793

Thread: Transfer targets in January

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I don't disagree with that, I think the solution to our problems are more complex than that. I fail to see how anything can possibly change to a material degree following the strategy our Chief Executive espouses.

We are in the wilderness and are likely to remain there as long as we have a disinterested owner, a weak CEO, a Board that is out of touch with anything unrelated to financial gain and a Manager for whom the game has moved on and passed him by.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread has run it's course and discussions contained within are probably better off elsewhere.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    Well I applaud Arshavin if he actually means what he says but I seem to remember him mentioning that he intended to pull his socks up early in the season. . .ankle length socks obviously!
    I actually think he's worked quite hard recently. He's not been any good, but I can't fault his effort.
    He needs to get some confidence, the booing of him was massively harsh. (we can argue the toss about whether it was directed at him or the substitution but there was a clear boo in response to his name being called out and you could see his reaction).
    He's clearly got ability, just needs to keep working and hopefully he'll come good.