Quote Originally Posted by AKBapologist View Post
    Also Chesney, he's shit, sell him.
    Don't you have anything better to do?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kos for their goal was awful and he was pretty shite throughout.

Add that to Djorou being shite and Theo having a poor game then our right side was pretty shit today

RB needed in January for sure or for Sagna to get fit and stay fit asap cos Jenkinson is just as shite as Djo or Kos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very proud of the boys. Good effort! Our bench is fucking useless though (other than AOC i.e. if he was even on the bench). Who do we have? Arshavin, Chakma, Mannone.. fuck! I feel like throwing up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntos Claus View Post
    Unlucky the lads. Proud of the team - keep the same fighting mentality and effort we’ve shown recently and I’ll be happy.

Disappointing result but I can’t fault the players.
    agreed. they left it on the field today. proud of every one of them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and Dowd, worst ref in the business?

How was that not a penalty?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our squad is too thin, which forces us to bring on turds like Chamakh and Arshavin, while they can bring on De Jong, Milner and Dzeko. Those two offer us nothing at the moment, and the fact that they're ahead of Benayoun and Park speaks volumes about how lacking we are in terms of strength in depth.

And I don't know what Oxlade has to do to get into the first team. Walcott and Gervinho are playing very poorly at the moment, and both could be benched.

However, we shouldn't be surprised that this has happened. In the Summer, everyone was saying we needed to supplement the squad with real quality, but Wenger decided to simply add a few journeymen footballers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont get the Gerv haters on GW. . .he still needs to sort out his decidion making but he has so much running in him he is a real threat. . . .the guy on the other side should take note

Thought we did well, gutted we lost because we should have got at least a point. . .Dowd fucked us with the PK!
    We look half ok at the back but need that centre mid sorted. . .Jack will be welcome back. . .Jan is important in more ways than one. . .today showed we are a couple of players short but not as far back as some make out. . .the heart is stronger than I have seen for a long while

I am being very serious Henry loan would not be such a stupid move either. . .I mean I know who I would prefer to bring on instead of the waste of spaces Arshavin and Cham. . .both Must Go™

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Don't you have anything better to do?
    He's a Wenger apologist, so he'll defend the Lord no matter how many mistakes he makes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    Not sure why the OC wasn't even on the bench. He gave Zabaleta a torrid time in the CC. Theo was shite. We gave it everything but just wouldn't go in.

Arshavin and Chamakh meant we were playing with 9 men near the end but almost got an equaliser. Not sure what Park, Benayoun or even Rosicky have to do to get ahead of these two useless fucks in the substitute pecking order.
    This has always been an issue with Wenger. He is so persistant, always picking the same players regardless of their form. Mind you, if Arshavin is black, fans would have boo him months ago. At least Eboue gave 110%, Arshavin is not motivated and lazy!!

somebody put something in my milk

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    I don't think you can say it's irrelevant, had we started better we'd be much better placed as it is we have a big battle for 4th place.
    Every side can say that. If Liverpool hadn't dropped stupid points at home, they'd be above us. The point is, that in spite of that start we're in the position where we still have the ability to get where we probably anticipated us being. If we were say, still nine points adrift - which given the start we had you wouldn't be surprised if we were. But we aren't.