User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Match Reaction v Man City

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Quite impressed with Vermaelen's two shots, unlucky... play him up front tbh.
    Might as well, he's a better option than certain others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought we deserved a point, we surrendered possession in the first half but had the better chances and then we got a bit overran in the second half and looked like our old selves again. But if you compare it to the Old Trafford game you can see how far we have come since then.

Despite Gary Neville's endless reinforcement the referee didn't have a good game and Song and Aguero should both have walked. I also didn't think it was a classic, a lot of it was really messy and making Kompany MOTM is a disgrace when Zabaleta was the stand out.

Arshavin has to go simple as that, the Ox would have made more impact because at least he tries. I know its hard to come into a game that is being played at that pace when you are terribly out of form but at least fucking try for gawds sake. Say what you want about Chamakh but he does try hard when he comes on.

Be interesting to see what we can do at Villa as they were shockingly shite yesterday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gutted tbh.

Didn't think we looked out of our depth against the "best" team in the league. Fought hard, and only started coming undone when we had to swap the back line round again (for the millionth time this season).

Fuck me, I swear we don't get any luck. 5 players who have played at full back have got injured so far this year. It's beyond belief! Say what you want about Wenger, but surely this is fucking woeful luck.

Thought we suffered through Theo not being at the races. He is the one player that could have turned that for us with his pace, but was a) kept quiet by Zabaletta and b) was shit.

Thumbs up for effort. Pissed off that these cunts think themselves so bloody good. City have three / four players who are very good, but they're nothing compared to previous great teams of the PL.

A few injuries and they'll be suffering (unless of course they buy more in Jan).

Knowing Sp*rs luck, they'll get 'em at just that point in time.

Come on The Arsenal!!!
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deeench my santa up View Post
    I like everything about this team- their passion, RVP as captain and quick football. I also feel AW is not coming off as a smug in his press conferences and being realistic about our chances. I do understand mistakes were made in the transfer window and before. I will direct my anger towards Arsene if he doesnt strengthen in January when it is an absolute MUST for us. I would love to ask AW why AOC is not playing.. here is a player who terrified the City defense a few weeks back and he cant come in ahead of deadwood like Arshavin and Chakma?!! What does he have to do to be playing ahead of them at least? IMO, he is better than Walcott by miles and yet not even getting off the bench!

Can't disagree with that one bit, we need buys in jan the game yesterday showwed us that tbh. If wenger can not see that in jan then i just don't know with him tbh.

As for the game, well done to the lads once again done us proud, most thought we get battered over there. We held our own and in the end got unlucky.

On to villa we go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are going to rape the living shit out of Villa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Dixon and co analysed the performance thought we were decent and a bit unlucky, got to agree but think Man City edged in in terms of quality...they played some greast stuff. Our attacking was pretty decent as was our effort, Vermaelen with a couple belters late on. Gervinho was busy and did well bar a few poor decisions, Arteta was solid and unlike many I thought Ramsey was excellent. I think most of the players were excellent today though Walcott was non existent and the right side of the defence was average in the 2nd half, Dixon thinks Mertersacker has added some experience though he's not sure he's the answer.....got to agree on that....he's decent but has an error of some sort in almost every game we play, Vermaelen has been great recently and it would be good to find someone of his quality to play alongside him....like Merts, Koscielny also has an error in him.
    Also have a twat as a ref helped them too, But then when you see what they bought off the bench and what we did you could say they edged it.
    Last edited by Olivier's xmas twist; 19-12-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great game to watch and we could have won it if the front 3 were more decisive. There was a few headless chicken moments when we got into the final third, 1 too many passes and no one really wanted to have a shot at times.

Ramsey pissed me off in the second half, couldnt control the ball for shit and started doing stupid fucking back heels and flicks that fucked up every single time!! FFS!!!

Walcott was shit bar 1 good shot, did fuck all else all game and then had the audacity to be annoyed when he got subbed. Twat.

Arshavin - ?

Chamakh - ???

We were crying out for AOC and Park to give RVP and Gerv some help on the attack, but for some reason Wenger thinks they still need to be taught how to kick a ball cause I cant see what other fucking reason there could be for not giving them a chance in the PL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Save me Jeebus! View Post
    Great game to watch and we could have won it if the front 3 were more decisive. There was a few headless chicken moments when we got into the final third, 1 too many passes and no one really wanted to have a shot at times.

Ramsey pissed me off in the second half, couldnt control the ball for shit and started doing stupid fucking back heels and flicks that fucked up every single time!! FFS!!!

Walcott was shit bar 1 good shot, did fuck all else all game and then had the audacity to be annoyed when he got subbed. Twat.

Arshavin - ?

Chamakh - ???

We were crying out for AOC and Park to give RVP and Gerv some help on the attack, but for some reason Wenger thinks they still need to be taught how to kick a ball cause I cant see what other fucking reason there could be for not giving them a chance in the PL
    Park is being trained up to play at left back tbh