Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Match Reaction v Aston Villa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Pretty much, Vermaelen would have a chance but Kos

As Grebbo said, going from being utterly sh*t it's not that hard to improve, plus some people are easily impressed on here, must be something to do with Wenger's 5 second memory rubbing off on them or something!
    zimm if our kos is really that shit, given that he played in pretty much all our matches so far this season, do you think we would be on a run where in the last 7 games we have conceded 4 goals? held out in europe against dortmund and marsaille. you say kos wouldnt get into the chelsea defence or the united defence, going on this seaosn they would jump at the chance to have him right now. the united team who have such a better defence then us, had 6 goals by city at home put past them, lost to basel with fuck ups, lest said about chelsea the better. yet when we faced them, city had to work fucking hard to score and tbh we deserved a draw.

use your brain, watch the matches fully and hten comment. but seeing as you odnt watch them because you are fed up wenger even though we are winning right now you cant comment fully

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kos now settled into this league is in my opinion our best defender and if he carries on with the form and performances he has shown in the league and europe i may be tempted to start branding the word "World Class" around.

If anyone is saying the boy has been shit, they simply have not watched any Arsenal games on TV or in flesh....its pure BS.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerrrrr View Post
    Kos now settled into this league is in my opinion our best defender and if he carries on with the form and performances he has shown in the league and europe i may be tempted to start branding the word "World Class" around.

If anyone is saying the boy has been shit, they simply have not watched any Arsenal games on TV or in flesh....its pure BS.
    Bit late.

We've had 2 games since