User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Right to go after Henry?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    It is pathetic how some people on this forum will simply blindly and/or hypocritically support or condemn a player and not take into account any form of context.

The point scoring and WUMing on here seriously detracts from the place.

Certain posters take a (typically extreme) position on a player or issue and rigidly stick to that position regardless of any facts and move heaven and goalposts to defend that position come what may.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But Szczęsny IS a really good player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the PL theo has played 18 games, scored 2 and made 4 assists while gerv has played 16, scored 4 and made 5 assists. That along with gervs better ball control makes him better than theo. He is also new to the league so he can only get better.
    Theo has improved very little since he came to the club and for the amount of chances he has got, he is pretty much a failure.. I think its high time we invest our time and efforts on OAC, ryo and new signings.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deeench my santa up View Post
    In the PL theo has played 18 games, scored 2 and made 4 assists while gerv has played 16, scored 4 and made 5 assists. That along with gervs better ball control makes him better than theo. He is also new to the league so he can only get better.
    Theo has improved very little since he came to the club and for the amount of chances he has got, he is pretty much a failure.. I think its high time we invest our time and efforts on OAC, ryo and new signings.
    Sadly, I agree. He has been hampered by injury and he suffered from the ridiculous hype about him in the English press which set unrealistic expectations. But he's not advanced as he should have and while he's still young he's getting to the sort of age where he should be showing more ability than he does IMO. He is capable of good performances here and there but he's nowhere near consistent enough, I'm not convinced right now he's going to make it at the top level of the game (by which I mean as a player in the top group in the PL, I think he could do a job in the PL further down the pecking order)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think we will see his true ability come out till his late 20's, unfortunately I am not sure how much more patience will be afforded to him due to his continued inconsistency

Him asking for 85k a week reeks of paper bs tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just jizzed a bit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needs a shave. Looks like a bum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deeench my santa up View Post
    For me Gerv has been a good addition, I do get frustrated by his decision making and control but the way he runs at players and gets to the by line is something we have missed for ages. He has not been a failure - Theo on the other hand seems to come across as your typical pampered high paid youngster who has let early headlines go to his head, I am more than willing to give him upteem chances but flashes of brilliance are not going to cut it anymore! He needs to atarting peefoeming week in and week out.

In all honesty Wenger should go out and buy a high quality winger like Hazard (young too) and spell out to Theo that he cant take anything for granted and that if he wants to play here is the player he has to dislodge because OMO Theos head should be on the chopping block not Gervs