Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Match Reaction v Leeds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Fuck knows.

I havent lost all hope yet though. Hope he has a good ACON, gains some confidence and comes back and plays a part to the end of the season in our glorious run to the treble.

I think hes one of those players who needs a run of games to be at his best and hes not had one since that first half of the season and with Wenger refusing to play 2 up top and RVP being the best striker around and seemingly over the injury curse, its unlikely he'll get a run so we need a player who can come in and do a job and who doesnt need many games to be at his best.
    I agree with you here, but do we have the time for that. and if we go on and bought podolski in Jan then what happend to him.

Has Wenger ball really messed him up or is it just him, for me he has not recovered from the end of last season.
    Last edited by Olivier's xmas twist; 11-01-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    2 up top I think is the best formation for us. Allah knows why AW is so blinkered not to use his best players!

Our attack would look:

OAC Arteta Song Gervinho

TH12 RVP

Whilst its good you agree with me on playing 2 up front, that 6 look piss poor. Song and RVP apart, the rest will get murdered.

We changed from 2 up top to one cos he wanted an extra midfielder to protect the cunt. The cunt has now fucked off so lets go back to what we know or if he insists on playing the one up top then buy players who can play wide up front or creatively in the middle.