User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should Wenger be sacked at the end of the season if we don't finish 4th?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 65.71%
  • No

12 34.29%
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: If we don't finish 4th, do you want Wenger to leave at the end of the season?

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    You serious or wumming like zimm
    I am known for my wumming. No, I am being serious - by Wenger's own admission getting fourth is compulsory and we're seeing exactly the same things we have seen for many seasons. It might not get any better with a new manager, it could even worse but at least we would have tried something new - we've been crying out for Wenger to do that but for whatever reason, he hasn't been.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depends on the replacement...
    if its a big player like pepe , but if its a rafa then fuck no
    Old GW:
    Total Cumulative Posts 4,487 ( 0.23% of total forum posts )
    Joined 23-August 06

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    nah i think it was fair to give him another season but i agree with the latter part of your post, and you know i have been suportive of the guy.

he should go if we don't get 4th no excuses. only problem is nothing will change with this board a new manager will be in the wenger mould thats the problem.
    He's had 6 years of failure, last summer he should have gone...you just can't keep making excuses and failing season after season.

Anyway he won't go because the fans won't kick up enough of a fuss and the board don't give a toss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    I am known for my wumming. No, I am being serious - by Wenger's own admission getting fourth is compulsory and we're seeing exactly the same things we have seen for many seasons. It might not get any better with a new manager, it could even worse but at least we would have tried something new - we've been crying out for Wenger to do that but for whatever reason, he hasn't been.
    Not disagreeing with you at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    He's had 6 years of failure, last summer he should have gone...you just can't keep making excuses and failing season after season.Anyway he won't go because the fans won't kick up enough of a fuss and the board don't give a toss.
    Not disagreeing at all, but mist thought he deserved one last season to try and right his wrongs, of course he will say he missed a lot of 1st teamers today but truth be told we should have beat them end of.

if he fails to get 4th he should be gone no questions asked but like you say he won't baord are too gutless and greedy and want to line their pockets so it works for both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jose to beat the filth to the Spanish title and the take on his most impossible challenge, killing the Arsenal board.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy simply has to leave.

Our club cannot sustain his ego. His methods are outdated and do not work at the highest level.

Tactically he is outwitted on numerous occasions and his team IMO do not fight for the club or him.

I feel his staying as manager is untenable and if he decides to stay next season, as fans we have to protest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fats View Post
    The guy simply has to leave.

Our club cannot sustain his ego. His methods are outdated and do not work at the highest level.

Tactically he is outwitted on numerous occasions and his team IMO do not fight for the club or him.

I feel his staying as manager is untenable and if he decides to stay next season, as fans we have to protest.
    WHilst this board are there it makes no diffrence who the manager is unless it pepe or Jose and were not getting any of those top ones, with get some other yes man if he goes in the summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure. The way things are going we could finish anywhere between 4th and 7th.