User Tag List

Page 479 of 542 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489529 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 5420

Thread: Cricket Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BCCI promoting the #ThankYouSachin hashtag on twitter and giving out personalised autographs. Wumdians on social media

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bet the guy who asked for that thinks he's a comedy genius.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit of a collapse then hero job today by the looks of things. Only saw it after tea when Rohit Sharma and Ashwin were well in. Both spectacularly languid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big partnership. Losing an easy home banker test series specifically designed for Tendulkar's retirement would've been funny. It has made me cringe watching him trying to piece an innings together against average bowling in the last couple of years and today was no different. Well out of his depth. A bit like watching Henry in his comeback for Arsenal 2 years ago. But there's probably still a hero innings left in him for the final test. And if there's not, the windies players will probably take a bribe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's a stupid series. Inviting Darren Sammy for Sachin's farewell. Capped it off by playing a Village Sammy shot and bowling some 73mph junk this morning. Auspicious. Shillingford was pretty good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Billy Bowden on the Umpire List for the Ashes after all. He is in esteemed company...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tendulkar's 200th and final match of his career starts at 4am. He probably doesn't have it in him to play a long innings now but I hope we see him playing aggressively instead of just trying to survive. Even if he only scores 16, I want those to be 4 easy-on-the-eye boundaries.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/24921333
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cri...ane-Warne.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just cos I'm a dick, id laugh a lot if he got to 99 and got a dodgy LBW decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a little bit surprised at the massive deal the western world is making of this. I was thinking this would mostly be an Indian thing. Some really nice tributes from nearly all of the England team, and well most important figures in cricket. While opposition isn't the most testing (though I think they've given the batsmen more trouble than I expected), it has been nice to see some glorious shots from the 90s Tendulkar playbook.

Don't think he'll last long though. Pujara seems good for a big hundred, and you can pretty much count on Kohli hitting a ton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tendulkar gone for 74. Edged to Sammy at slip off deonarine. Looked absolutely devastated to be out - never seen him walk back so quickly. A classy knock though by any standards.