User Tag List

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Wenger must go end of the season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should have gone a long time ago, but of course the board have always been 100% behind him whatever he does.

Basically it's the board and Wenger vs the fans, if the fans keep turning up the board will keep sticking two fingers up at them and laughing all the way to the bank.

If you want someone gone make it crystal clear.
    Last edited by Özim; 22-01-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Should have gone a long time ago, but of course the board have always been 100% behind him whatever he does.

Basically it's the board and Wenger vs the fans, if the fans keep turning up the board will keep sticking two fingers up at them and laughing all the way to the bank.

If you wanted someone gone make it crystal clear.
    Fans need to vote with their feet.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or fists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only way he'll leave is in a coffin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Fans need to vote with their feet.
    Maybe the Board could set up a premium rate number for us to register our votes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Maybe the Board could set up a premium rate number for us to register our votes.
    Nobody would be dumb enough to fall.....

Okay, what's the number?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never gone to this point before - but my faith has gone. I'm not talking about faith that our team will turn around, I'm talking about faith that our mananger has what it takes to compete at the level my club should be at. I'm even finding difficult to believe that the achievements we have had under Wenger have not now become eclipsed by the extent of our decline. Its become as difficult - in the face of the continual bullshit spouted by more or less everyone connected with Arsenal, to identify the cause of our shocking decline as it is to understand what the fuck has happened to us. The bottom line is that AFC has now been mismanaged for years. We have been reduced from arguably the best club in the country, to an embarrasing shadow of our former selves in an incredibly short period of time. The truth hurts - and you have to look at the party who is principally responsible. Wenger's decisions have contributed to my club's implosion, and its become impossible not to hate him for that.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Berg Kamping View Post
    Never gone to this point before - but my faith has gone. I'm not talking about faith that our team will turn around, I'm talking about faith that our mananger has what it takes to compete at the level my club should be at. I'm even finding difficult to believe that the achievements we have had under Wenger have not now become eclipsed by the extent of our decline. Its become as difficult - in the face of the continual bullshit spouted by more or less everyone connected with Arsenal, to identify the cause of our shocking decline as it is to understand what the fuck has happened to us. The bottom line is that AFC has now been mismanaged for years. We have been reduced from arguably the best club in the country, to an embarrasing shadow of our former selves in an incredibly short period of time. The truth hurts - and you have to look at the party who is principally responsible. Wenger's decisions have contributed to my club's implosion, and its become impossible not to hate him for that.
    Said pretty much the same thing although not as eloquently.

An excellent post there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Nobody would be dumb enough to fall.....

Okay, what's the number?
    Whoa there cowboy. You'll need to purchase your Arsenalvote membership in order to ensure your right to phone the premium rate voteline.

You can purchase Arsenalvote or Arsenalvote Lite.

Arsenalvote Lite entitles you to vote on all questions approved by PHW. Simply ring the Arsenalvote Lite number at the bargain price of £2.99 per vote + £1.99 per minute (average call duration 90 minutes) and your vote won't count.

With the full Arsenalvote Membership, your vote counts, but will be ignored.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Whoa there cowboy. You'll need to purchase your Arsenalvote membership in order to ensure your right to phone the premium rate voteline.

You can purchase Arsenalvote or Arsenalvote Lite.

Arsenalvote Lite entitles you to vote on all questions approved by PHW. Simply ring the Arsenalvote Lite number at the bargain price of £2.99 per vote + £1.99 per minute (average call duration 90 minutes) and your vote won't count.

With the full Arsenalvote Membership, your vote counts, but will be ignored.
    Is there an upgrade available where my opinion will be at least listened to before being ignored?
    Für eure Sicherheit