User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oxlade-Chamberlain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw him last year before we signed him and was impressed with his ability, he's been brilliant for us when he's played...problem lies with Wenger barely playing him.

He can dribble, is pacy and intelligent on the ball he's going to be some player when he gets a manager who lets him play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great. first wilshere now chamberlain about to be ordained as the fucking saviour of the wank national team.

nothing better than piling all that pressure onto two potentially great players in their teens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think England should absolutley take him, would be a good wildcard to have in the squad. Unpredictable player.

It would probably be at the expense of Theo though. Which would serve him right anyway for being shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Saw him last year before we signed him and was impressed with his ability, he's been brilliant for us when he's played...problem lies with Wenger barely playing him.

He can dribble, is pacy and intelligent on the ball he's going to be some player when he gets a manager who lets him play.
    Yep He should be starting or playing every game from now till the end of the season Wenger has nothing to loose by playing him and has no exccuse not to now. The fans booing will see him play more games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Theo will feel like utter shit if Oxlade goes to the Euros and he doesn't. I wouldn't go as far as to say I hope it happens - because that'd be a horrible thing to wish for - but I really hope it happens.
    He'll feel like he plays then.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Yep He should be starting or playing every game from now till the end of the season Wenger has nothing to loose by playing him and has no exccuse not to now. The fans booing will see him play more games.
    He is pretty well guaranteed a massive cheer every time his name is called out at the start of the game or as sub. And a jeer every time Wenger pulls him off. We know this kid has spunk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bored today so surfing youtube.

Chit chat with Ox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_2q6YrOBZ8

Q: If you could only have one item on a deserted island would it be an ipod or a football?
    Ox: I'd have to think logically and say an ipod as a football would kill you quicker because of all the running around.

For some reason that made me laugh a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    great. first wilshere now chamberlain about to be ordained as the fucking saviour of the wank national team.

nothing better than piling all that pressure onto two potentially great players in their teens.
    Well, while Theo might find it a burdon, I reckon Ox and Ghelshire would react by being boosted. They are the kind who relish a challenge and will come out fighting to prove it, rather then fret over the best philosphical approach. Don't get me wrong - I like philosphy, but when they are on the pitch, I just want the ball in the fucking net.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theo has a chance now to give Capello a headache (and I don't mean by writing another book). If he puts in the performances, if Wenger plays Ox too, if both strike up an understanding, then there's no reason why both shouldn't go. Fearsome pace to hit any opponent with on either side. But it's down to Wenger and Theo. Who are they up against? Lennon? Downing ( ) Milner? Johnson? If Theo could pull his brain out of his arse our two would be the best option for achieving something other than the traditional failure we've become used to. Trouble is Rooney is no RvP but the choice will still be built around him despite the fact he's let the team down so many times.
    Für eure Sicherheit