User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match reaction vs Villa (fa cup)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Wenger dodges a bullet.
    Predictable that Ach would be a poor shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I don't think Wenger said all that much at half time. I have a feeling RVP and Henry said something. RVP and Theo weren't really talking about Wenger and just focusssed on the team effort. Robin kept saying he was proud of the team and Theo was saying it was great team effort and working hard. Also mentioned Robin's half time talk reminding everyone that we haven't one anything in ages. Seems like a real good captain.
    ]

They said the staff which includes the manager, stop wenger bashing for the sake of it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pub performance, random result. RvP and Ox get some credit, the rest were very ordinary. Failed to do anything with possession in the first half, defence awful. Lucked out in a mad 15 minutes and then did the usual sitting back routine. Didn't get punished for a change. All the usual problems very evident. Wenger dodges a bullet.
    That was a totally different performance compared to our last three games, especially the performances against Fulham and Swansea where we were passed off the park points. That is an unfair assessment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Wenger said all that much at half time. I have a feeling RVP and Henry said something. RVP and Theo weren't really talking about Wenger and just focusssed on the team effort. Robin kept saying he was proud of the team and Theo was saying it was great team effort and working hard. Also mentioned Robin's half time talk reminding everyone that we haven't one anything in ages. Seems like a real good captain.
    Seems like we'd be fighting in the relegation zone if we didn't have RvP.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    You really jump from one extreme to the other don't you?

Or was your cousin typing during the match?
    Not really, said it was a dissapointing 1st half which it was, but a better 2nd half where the lads showed the passion we were asking for. All i was saying with our players back it would be a boost add a bit more quality and who knows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a totally different performance compared to our last three games, especially the performances against Fulham and Swansea where we were passed off the park points. That is an unfair assessment.
    Result could have been anything today. And not because either team played well.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    McLeish reckons they were robbed. He's taking it on the chin apparently. Normally he swallows.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    McLeish reckons they were robbed. He's taking it on the chin apparently. Normally he swallows.
    twat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    ]

They said the staff which includes the manager, stop wenger bashing for the sake of it
    As much as everyone wants to say Wenger must have lost his rag, I don't think he did this time as much as the ESPN pundits kept on suggesting. Keown knows Wenger and thinks he would have stayed calm as well. Against Liverpool, the players said in the interview that he lost his rag and had never seen him like that. When asked this time, RVP brushed past the question and just said we needed to play better.

I don't think Wenger had a reason to lose his rag either. For once, I agree with his interview, we were unlucky to be two goals down. I thought we looked very sharp from the get go and were creating dangerous chances but Villa were defending well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how was he robbed? cunt. only bad decision by ref was not to send off dunne.