Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wilshere out for the season.

I altered the thread title typo.

Disaster for Arsenal as crocked Wilshere out for entire season
    By SAMI MOKBEL
    Last updated at 1:04 AM on 1st February 2012

Comments (0)

Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere looks almost certain to miss the rest of the season after scans showed his latest injury setback is worse than first feared.

The 20-year-old is now very doubtful for England’s Euro 2012 campaign as he is unlikely to feature at all for his club this season.

Wilshere has missed the entire campaign with a stress fracture of his right ankle, which needed surgery.

Crocked: Jack Wilshere will be out for the rest of the season

He was expected to return this month but broke down in training last week.

Wilshere has since had a series of scans to determine the extent of the injury and the results indicate he has suffered another stress fracture in the same ankle.
    The fuckers didn't want to release this news before deadline day. Jesus, what cunts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ed-season.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No doubt about it. And just a few days ago they were saying the setback wasn't as bad as feared. There are some serious thieving bastards running this club. Looks likeRamsey will be the next guy worked into the ground to cover for the ack of resources. We're run by cunts.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His absence this season has been very frustrating. He showed last season that he was a top player - but more than that, his attitude on the pitch was second to none. He deserved to play with players who cared as much as he did. His performance against Barcelona showed he could out-perform the very best and his performance in the Carling cup final showed his determination. He had everything going for him and, IMO, he was close to becoming the very best in his position (a position he might not even be suited for).

Now he has missed a year of development at a young age, it's possible he might not get back to the level he was, nevermind the level he couldve been at after this season had he not been injured. He's a true gooner and an Arsenal injury has never annoyed me as much as this one has. Makes me utterly sick.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whilshire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree 100% with NQ(who would dare not too)

How we think it OK to go through a modern day football season that entails 4 major cup comps with one recognised striker that does have a history of injuries, a undermanned midfield and a rapid erosion of our FBs is beyond me!
    How can we not see that we lack resources in both manpower and quality in every department. . .is that OK? ... obviously maybe because then we have some tit saying Citeh must be jealous of us. . .he could have a leg to stand on if our way of doing things was working but it aint, Citeh have beaten us twice this season and I am sure it wont be too long before we are not in as many competitions. . .I do seem to remember we wete in 4 comps around this time last year and. . .

We seem to look for any excuse to keep our wallet in our pocket. . .and now we may not have Jack back. . .with no way of signing someone. . .not even a loan, seeing that Wenger opened his fucking trap about how he feels about taking on loanees over 21!

And that is what is killing the club as well as tje board and Wengers on field management, rhe BULLSHIT!
    How can we convince ourselves that we are following the right way, I dont want to see us turn into a Citeh are a Chavsea but I want us to challenge, stay the pace, have a fucking say in where the trophies go. . .a think most fans can accepy failure if we showed we owned a pair and gave it our all, which the players do most of the time but there is no support, no pressure, no push to find that extra yet to be discovered gear.

Can we accept this Jauarys lack if activity, we will have to, cos we love the club but I vet I am not the only one that expects real investment this summer. . .whether we see it or not. . .thats just part and parcel of being a Gooner fan it seems. . .:get coat:
    Last edited by Japan Shaking All Over; 01-02-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our big summer unveiling then?

Summer 2015 I mean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think anyone saw this coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    I agree 100% with NQ(who would dare not too)

How we think it OK to go through a modern day football season that entails 4 major cup comps with one recognised striker that does have a history of injuries, a undermanned midfield and a rapid erosion of our FBs is beyond me!
    How can we not see that we lack resources in both manpower and quality in every department. . .is that OK? ... obviously maybe because then we have some tit saying Citeh must be jealous of us. . .he could have a leg to stand on if our way of doing things was working but it aint, Citeh have beaten us twice this season and I am sure it wont be too long before we are not in as many competitions. . .I do seem to remember we wete in 4 comps around this time last year and. . .

We seem to look for any excuse to keep our wallet in our pocket. . .and now we may not have Jack back. . .with no way of signing someone. . .not even a loan, seeing that Wenger opened his fucking trap about how he feels about taking on loanees over 21!

And that is what is killing the club as well as tje board and Wengers on field management, rhe BULLSHIT!
    How can we convince ourselves that we are following the right way, I dont want to see us turn into a Citeh are a Chavsea but I want us to challenge, stay the pace, have a fucking say in where the trophies go. . .a think most fans can accepy failure if we showed we owned a pair and gave it our all, which the players do most of the time but there is no support, no pressure, no push to find that extra yet to be discovered gear.

Can we accept this Jauarys lack if activity, we will have to, cos we love the club but I vet I am not the only one that expects real investment this summer. . .whether we see it or not. . .thats just part and parcel of being a Gooner fan it seems. . .:get coat:

I think with Jan sigings, They were never going to happen, reason being, We won't win the league, won't finish 4th, won't win the cl and the sqaud we have should be good enough to win the cup, i believe Wenger and his mates believe this. I also believe they did not want to spend till they saw where we finished top 4 or not

In the summer there is no excuses now not to sign players tbh, none of this we have players out BS. New season show some fecking ambtion or they should all get lost and let the russian come into to the club and do what he needs too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it makes much difference to our season tbh. 4th is gone anyway so surely it's best we just give him the rest of the season off and give him a proper pre-season?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    I don't think it makes much difference to our season tbh. 4th is gone anyway so surely it's best we just give him the rest of the season off and give him a proper pre-season?
    I just enjoy watching him play (no homo). Even if it makes no difference to our end position (but I have a feeling it would've helped us a lot).