User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Match Reaction vs Bolton (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBN View Post
    Had high hopes but ramsey is a shocking player. For me the true weak link because the AM should be the key creative player and hes creating dikk all.

the fact wenger didnt break the bank this january for a gotze or erikssen is the man waving the white flag on 4th place and his arsenal career for me
    Who is say Gotze wanted to come to us and Erikssen we have never been in for him. As for waving the flag on 4th, i think by the time the window shut they knew 4th was not going to be certain this year and decided to wait to see if we finished their or not.

As for wenger he is too much like Rafa benitez was in his final season, personally i think he will go end of the season, because i have not seen the fight in him this season that i have previously. im suprised he has not said we can win the league like he normally does even if er are 12 points behind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsey is dead. I doubt he has anything left in the tank. I think he is a good athlete but we've run him into the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsey has played more games then he should have, Song seemsto be dead as well, its clear we.ve missed Jack even diaby to a point. Wenger should drop Aaron and play Arshavin behind the front 3 with song and Mikel as DM's protecting the back 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Who is say Gotze wanted to come to us and Erikssen we have never been in for him.
    Who cares. There are about 500 better attacking midfielders in the world right now that boy. Pick one and get on with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watched the highlights and may I had that Theo should GTFO. . .whoever defends him after that miss is an arse!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBN View Post
    Who cares. There are about 500 better attacking midfielders in the world right now that boy. Pick one and get on with it.
    Name them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol!
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.