User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Evra the twat - Advice to Nasri

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that this happens to us too often. For me its a consequence of failing to win things.

But every other player is labeled the next this or that. Nasri seems to have swallowed the hype. My objection to his actions is that he has given us half an outstading season. No more, to 'justify' the new Zidane label.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nasri can fuck off for all I care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger's fault again.

He's the one that constantly bows to player pressure and begs them to stay, or hands the the captain's armband as a bribe. He's the one that can't sign any players because it would "kill" some turd who has been languishing in the squad but never giving anything back. Wenger lets these players walk all over him. The way to deal with Nasri now is to tell him to sign the fucking contract or spend the next year in the reserves.

You have to draw the line somewhere with these fucking players. If they were only getting £50 quid and a bag of chips a week then you could understand them looking for a better deal, but these overpaid prima donnas are on a fortune, can't be arsed to give 100% and always have their fucking paw out for more.

If Wenger's staying he'd best sort his shit out when it comes to dealing with players. His job is NOT to ensure some jumped up shit is happy, it's to ensure the dickhead is putting in the performances on the pitch. It's like the Chamakh excuse, apparently the cunt had personal problems so he can't be bothered to play for us. But the cunt still takes the wages. It's not a school or a care centre it's meant to be a football club. I just don't get it. These guys are all grade one failures! They're the cunts that didn't win a trophy, not the club itself.

Fuck these tossers who say they want to leave because they want to win trophies. They were within striking distance of four trophies this year only to collapse in the most pathetic fashion the game has ever known. Cunts. Fucking rats, and you know how rats should be dealt with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would not expect anything less from that evra cunt tbh. not really news is it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evra is a wind up merchant, his words only hurt because he is right.

On a separate note regarding Sami...does anybody think he

a) wants out?

b) if he does, do you think we would sell him to the mancs? years ago....I would say no...but these days I'm really not so sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Evra is a wind up merchant, his words only hurt because he is right.

On a separate note regarding Sami...does anybody think he

a) wants out?

b) if he does, do you think we would sell him to the mancs? years ago....I would say no...but these days I'm really not so sure.
    If we sold him to Utd it would rubber stamp the lack of ambition at the club. Not even Wenger and the board would go that far, surely?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Don't think samir would do that to the club or should i say Wenger as he is who most of these "play" for. Samir would most likely go abroad but can see him staying especially is Benzema comes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no way they'd sell him to the mancs. They are already walking on a tightrope as it is and wouldn't dare pushing their luck further by selling a good player to a rival.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasri Scoreng View Post
    Cesc - because he has flirted with Barca for 2 years, was defended robustly by some Gooners last Summer, but has spent this season looking patently like he doesn't want to play for us - which as captain may well have contributed to our implosion.

Nasri - because he has been attempting to hold us over a barrel all season by not participating in contract talks, and gave up on the pitch with 3 months to go. Both of these situations developed while we were looking nailed on for silverware - and possibly more than one pot.

Yes, players are mercenaries - but the likes of Rooney; Tevez; Ya Ya Toure at least do the business on the pitch (in Rooney's case you could never fault his effort).

What gets to fans is when players are too ready to jump ship having been perceived as putting less than 100% in.

Given our recent history, I really struggle to understand why you think persuading want away players to stay will work well for us.
    Sure, you can point to the likes of Rooney, Tevez, Toure (who let's not forget all of which are getting roughly 250k per week to play for their clubs... something that would make a huge difference in terms of commitment I'm sure) but what about the others? Even talking about those, I'm sure if you put them in a team who has been in our position the last five years (never strengthening, trophyless, nothing looking like changing) you'd see a change in attitude.

We put our players in systems that blatantly don't work and in a lot of cases play them out of position (Bendtner, Nasri, Diaby/Denilson, Eboue, Arshavin etc) and don't fix problems which every man and his dog can point out, and then blame those players for 'wanting away'. They want away because of the above reasons.

Fix the root problem (lack of quality in the squad / lack of capability to win things) and you could guarantee a lot more from those players. Why else does everyone on here believe Fergie could get a lot more out of our squad?
    Last edited by Boss; 25-05-2011 at 05:44 PM.

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    There's no way they'd sell him to the mancs. They are already walking on a tightrope as it is and wouldn't dare pushing their luck further by selling a good player to a rival.
    Yeah, you'd think that wouldn't you?