Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaand back to your conspiracy nutjob theories.
    Damn, but you are a dumbass. And a dumbass that doesn't read. And the real laugh is, you with your razor thin experience and vanishingly narrow world view (the one mummy and the bloke on the news told you about so it must be real, right?), you are so proud of you ignorance and so confident in it. You'd be one of those pillocks goose-stepping up and down between throwing another book on the fire. Those ****s were ever so modern too you know, the would-be progenitors of a thousand year reformation (albeit back to the dark ages). The poor fuckers back then having the doors broken down by defenders of the faith had their conspiracy theories too - brought about no doubt from the daily evidence smacking them around the ears. But you'll always get folks like that, right? And I guess they didn't have TV so allowance can be made.

Here's another reason you are a dumbass and some more evidence of your inability to read, or I guess you imprinted the reading habit like the other other clones and it's a comprehension thing. Proving a point, another poster comes on here and says (in the main) what I have been saying. Your response? Odd isn't it? Makes me think it's just the words and not the meaning that counts with you. And so we get back to the "marriage" word. Okay, now I get it. Why didn't you just say your were a dumbass from the off? Would have saved all that time.

What are we going to do when your generation of ****s takes control of the shop? Fucked won't be the word for it. We'll need a new word.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Would you believe i have an A-Level in English (albeit literature) as well?

I don't know if it's the case that technical English is not taught well enough in modern secondary education or whether it's simply my predilection to write as i speak in long sentences uninterrupted by breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Where's my username gone? View Post
    What he said but with more punctuation.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Damn, but you are a dumbass. And a dumbass that doesn't read. And the real laugh is, you with your razor thin experience and vanishingly narrow world view (the one mummy and the bloke on the news told you about so it must be real, right?), you are so proud of you ignorance and so confident in it. You'd be one of those pillocks goose-stepping up and down between throwing another book on the fire. Those ****s were ever so modern too you know, the would-be progenitors of a thousand year reformation (albeit back to the dark ages). The poor fuckers back then having the doors broken down by defenders of the faith had their conspiracy theories too - brought about no doubt from the daily evidence smacking them around the ears. But you'll always get folks like that, right? And I guess they didn't have TV so allowance can be made.

Here's another reason you are a dumbass and some more evidence of your inability to read, or I guess you imprinted the reading habit like the other other clones and it's a comprehension thing. Proving a point, another poster comes on here and says (in the main) what I have been saying. Your response? Odd isn't it? Makes me think it's just the words and not the meaning that counts with you. And so we get back to the "marriage" word. Okay, now I get it. Why didn't you just say your were a dumbass from the off? Would have saved all that time.

What are we going to do when your generation of ****s takes control of the shop? Fucked won't be the word for it. We'll need a new word.

At the end of the day chief you can hammer home all you like how nuanced your opinion is and how other people are ignorant, but end of the day if you go against the grain (which you clearly do and no bad thing) your viewpoints are always going to be misinterpreted or misconstrued by others who either don't understand, don't want to or their own views are so vastly contrary to your own there's no splitting the difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    At the end of the day chief you can hammer home all you like how nuanced your opinion is and how other people are ignorant, but end of the day if you go against the grain (which you clearly do and no bad thing) your viewpoints are always going to be misinterpreted or misconstrued by others who either don't understand, don't want to or their own views are so vastly contrary to your own there's no splitting the difference.
    No, it's not even a case of ignorance or nuanced opinion, that stuff is redundant in the face of modern society. This is a divided world, not just in terms of colour, race, creed, sexuality and the rest, but even more importantly in terms of thinking. Those that think and those that don't (and have others think for them). And the problem with that is simple. All the other divisions require thought if the problems arising from them are ever to be solved. If the majority are going to let a minority of liars with agendas think on their behalf then of course the problems don't get solved.

I'm not suggesting we should all sit here on GW and solve the problems of the world. When it comes to football I'd say it's even an advantage not to think about it too much because that kills the enjoyment, or whatever enjoyment is left. So football's a worthy dumping ground for bias and contradiction and emotional outbursts and any type of irrational behaviour. But it's also quite interesting the reaction you might get back if stepping over a line and suggesting somebody isn't a "proper" fan, we've seen that and we even pull that level for a thrill.

The important stuff though, bullshit thinking is a pain in the arse because a simple majority can force everyone down that path whether they like it or not. This is why it pisses me off so much. Not because somebody else wants to be vociferously thick, but because if the noise is loud enough then I have to live with the consequences even if I never gave a fuck about whatever if is they are shouting about. So at the very least make an argument, don't come along and tell me my thinking on something i didn't think about much in the first place is wrong! That's the PC game and that's why I despise it. The lack of thought, the intense oversimplification (necessary I suppose given the target audience) and the overbearing end result that ropes in innocent thinkers.

In fact I rarely go against the grain. None of us do, do we? We all follow the party line to varying degrees even when that line is a master class in lunacy, which it invariably is. But we play along. It gets a bit much when puppets flounce onto the stage with loud pre-recorded proclamations though. "Fuck off and leave me alone to be a lunatic in peace", is all I can think to say when they show up.

Anyway we'll see won't we? When this marriage thing has wound out I'm very confident the gay lobby will piss off, mission accomplished. On the other hand, no, that won't happen. What will happen is the puppets will be rolled out again on the next great crusade. And the clever bit is they'll use the concessions of the past as a baseline for the new "debate". The mile for the inch. It's what they do. And it;s a shame to see kids indoctrinated with that bullshit and helping to push it along.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Respond to my points then.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, does he have to? really?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Where's my username gone? View Post
    What he said but with more punctuation.

It was a pretty rubbish post tbh, several times he presents a straw man and argues against a position that the (majority of) Christians don't hold. I will elaborate later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, do you have to? really?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PGFC View Post
    Oh, does he have to? really?
    Yeah, that would be a bummer.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.