Thread: Gay marriage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If anyone can show you an argument that you approve of and will therefore even consider...

That's the thing about Nazis, especially neo-liberals. They are prepared to accept all forms of liberty that tally with their own views and beliefs, but stray from that and you're morally inferior by default. So it's a given the the rights and beliefs of gays should be accepted by all. No debate,no argument, it's just an assumption of moral superiority. However, anyone who has differing views is a bigot. See how that works? Smell the freedom.

FACT: Gays are against nature, they are not natural. This is simply fact. We all know how nature works for our species. why try to deny the obvious.

I don't care what some other **** does with his time. Live and let live. But go fuck yourself if you insist on telling me what I should think and believe. Go fuck yourself if you want to pretend the views of some politically correct **** trumps little matters like evolution, biology. How fucking arrogant can you get?

So there's my answer - fuck you!
    Not natural, eh? You've flown, have you not? Perhaps you've traveled at a speed above around 20 mph? You might be living in a house, built from synthetic materials. You're almost certainly on a computer made by *gasp* unnatural materials. You think what is natural should determine what humans should and shouldn't do? Give up planes, trains, cars, computers and your house and I may listen to you.

The whole institution of marriage is fucking unnatural, why should loving somebody some people consider unnatural be denied from joining in this whole fucking charade?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Where's my username gone? View Post
    Not natural, eh? You've flown, have you not? Perhaps you've traveled at a speed above around 20 mph? You might be living in a house, built from synthetic materials. You're almost certainly on a computer made by *gasp* unnatural materials. You think what is natural should determine what humans should and shouldn't do? Give up planes, trains, cars, computers and your house and I may listen to you.

The whole institution of marriage is fucking unnatural, why should loving somebody some people consider unnatural be denied from joining in this whole fucking charade?
    Sorry, what?

Yeah I can fly and I don't even have wings. I didn't say it was physically impossible for gays to shag each other, neither did I say I had any problem with them doing it. But they can't procreate (although I'm sure some fucked up Frankenstein is working on that too). Just because the state has hijacked the institution of marriage does not mean the original intent of that institution is null by default. The point is, you have to corrupt the very concept of marriage if you concede gay marriage in the traditional sense. Which, I suppose, is the whole point. People can fuck each other in the ear hole for all I care. But they should have an ear-hole fucking club and stay the fuck out of my club. My club is full of ****s who don't give a second thought to the principles that underpin their membership. I'll grant you that. But I and others do understand, not just the seemingly arbitrary rules but the fact those rules are based on something far more significant than political fashion. Don't destroy something of mine, go build something of your own. This desire for everyone to be equal (a euphemism for disenfranchised by the way), the desire to destroy everything of tradition in favour of a soulless and morally bereft alternative that has been proven time and again to have the opposite effect to the alleged intent, it has to fucking stop. This is my point. Neo-liberals DEMAND conformity in every aspect of life and they do it by perverting liberty. Do it their way (and somehow they know they are always right) or you are inferior, an object to be loathed and ostracised. Your word for this is bigot. Don't you get it? Go back and look at your original question and the implied demand. Where did you ever get the idea you are right about anything, by the way? You sure as hell don't have an inkling of liberty.

If this is about the money, then sure. I don't pay any heed to state involvement in marriage. Fuck the state and the whore it rode in on. If gays want some bit of paper from the state so they can get nannied in an equivalent manner then fuck it, who cares. But don't cross the line and start pretending that means something beyond the handout.

Btw, if you think this whole issue is about love then you're deluded. Love can exist without and official sanction from the state or other third party interfering busybody and the thing neo-liberals hate is they can't do a damn thing about it. Long may that last, at least.

So again, no, I don't believe in gay marriage (in the traditional sense) because it is impossible. Why anybody wants to legislate to give the impossible legal weight is the real question.

Syn, I didn't say the right and beliefs of gays should not be accepted. I said there is this drive to force others to accept those rights and beliefs - or else. I find it interesting (and aggravating) that these self-appointed champions of equality are prepared to toss liberty without a thought in order to enforce their objectives.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Syn, I didn't say the right and beliefs of gays should not be accepted. I said there is this drive to force others to accept those rights and beliefs - or else. I find it interesting (and aggravating) that these self-appointed champions of equality are prepared to toss liberty without a thought in order to enforce their objectives.
    Well it's a bit of a non-starter this "you're a nazi for criticising nazis" attitude of yours. People who don't believe that gay people should have equal rights to heterosexuals are wrong. I'm not a Nazi for stating that. And if people didn't challenge pathetic views like that, we'd still have slavery. If people like yourself want to hold on to the technicalities of what a marriage was supposed to signify hundreds of years ago, then I think that's fair enough. Deny them that much. Even though most people getting married in this country probably don't understand any religious aspect that goes with it. And what 'rights and beliefs' are we talking about here? They're not a religion. They don't believe in jihad or burkhas or whatever. They don't think heterosexuality is wrong. They don't want your children to be gay.

If this is about the money, then sure. I don't pay any heed to state involvement in marriage. Fuck the state and the whore it rode in on. If gays want some bit of paper from the state so they can get nannied in an equivalent manner then fuck it, who cares. But don't cross the line and start pretending that means something beyond the handout.
    How many couples that get married these days actually follow a religion? I'm sure there must have been a study done somewhere. Whatever 'marriage' means for gay people, I can assure you it means the same for most heterosexual couples.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Well it's a bit of a non-starter this "you're a nazi for criticising nazis" attitude of yours. People who don't believe that gay people should have equal rights to heterosexuals are wrong. I'm not a Nazi for stating that. And if people didn't challenge pathetic views like that, we'd still have slavery. If people like yourself want to hold on to the technicalities of what a marriage was supposed to signify hundreds of years ago, then I think that's fair enough. Deny them that much. Even though most people getting married in this country probably don't understand any religious aspect that goes with it. And what 'rights and beliefs' are we talking about here? They're not a religion. They don't believe in jihad or burkhas or whatever. They don't think heterosexuality is wrong. They don't want your children to be gay.

How many couples that get married these days actually follow a religion? I'm sure there must have been a study done somewhere. Whatever 'marriage' means for gay people, I can assure you it means the same for most heterosexual couples.
    Is marriage a right? No, it's a promise with purpose, at least that's what it was before the state decided otherwise. It still is that, though I've already conceded most people don't appear to see it this way though. Majority ignorance does not remove the original principle, however.

I use the Nazis as an example because minus all that bullshit military propaganda and the fairy tales of the victors, their core belief was people should be united under one idealism. If that unification had to occur by force then so be it because they decided they knew best. Our current political system is the same. Conformity is its core objective and the terms of that conformity are decided by the few. Political correctness (a stupid term because these people aren't correct about anything as the evidence shows) is just another form of propaganda. People easily allow themselves to be the equivalent of the Nazis in terms of thinking (or the absence of thinking) based purely on the majority view, and fear of course. Arguments are carefully framed prior to being released into the public domain, the outcome is guaranteed because it draws on the layers and layers of conditioning that has gone before. It's relentless. This is how marriage can easily be transformed into a social contract (contract being the important word). When you change the nature of something, when you pervert it, it becomes possible to introduce a reversal of the original principle and the impossibly insane then becomes normality. How could the supposedly civilized Germans allow Hitler to prevail? In the same way our citizens today are convinced that murder and pillage is the catalyst for freedom.

Well I want no part of that and I want the mentally sick majority to stay well clear of me. Leave me alone, leave my beliefs alone, leave my traditions alone. These perverts (not gays, but the majority of the general public) have the majority of the stage. They can create and condone their fucked up, tyrannical politics and economics and their inverse morality. I don't imagine for a second I can change any of that. ll I ask is why the Nazi bastards won't leave me alone? Why the great desire to be so ingrained in my life?

I answered the question correctly. I said fuck off and I mean it. Can gays be married. Of course not. Can they make some contract with the state and pretend to be married despite the fact their condition is mutually exclusive to the real intention of marriage. Yes. They can do that. War is peace. Ignorance is strength. Freedom is slavery. So I suppose a barren coupling can be marriage in that respect. But in the real world? Of course no.

Slavery is alive and well, by the way. How could a nation such as Britain exist in its current form without it?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just don't understand why anyone would want to get married be them straight, carpet lickers or poo pipe pirates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So again, no, I don't believe in gay marriage (in the traditional sense) because it is impossible. Why anybody wants to legislate to give the impossible legal weight is the real question.
    Who's to say tradition is right? The fact is the state is interfering in people's lives. You accept that gay people can have a happy life together and that doesn't bother you, though you phrased it in a thoroughly bigoted way, so why not let them enjoy the same supposedly cancerous benefits as straight people?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What benefits is he denying them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Where's my username gone? View Post
    Who's to say tradition is right? The fact is the state is interfering in people's lives. You accept that gay people can have a happy life together and that doesn't bother you, though you phrased it in a thoroughly bigoted way, so why not let them enjoy the same supposedly cancerous benefits as straight people?
    You don't read. I already said let them have whatever contract they want with the sate. It has nothing to do with me, I don't condone it or reject it. I couldn't care less. As for tradition being "right", why are you even asking the question? If people want to remain connected with their past then why must this be judged by those who do not hold such desires? Go and do your own thing, don't be worried about what I'm doing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can even, maybe, get on board - or at least understand - the 'gays are against nature, they are unnatural' part. They are not 'natural' in the sense that they are not common. But it doesn't mean it's wrong. Because ultimately you don't decide your sexual preferences.
    Trouble being, if they ever do become common it means the end of our species. Evolution is never going to keep pace with fashion.
    Für eure Sicherheit