User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Away Kit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe a different setup of those colours could do better. Also, the badge looks a bit overloaded, if can say so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plus there will be a white/red (possibly pinstriped) 3rd kit which will be all about the '125th Year' gumph. Having said that, if Arsenal buy a real superstar - Benzema, Hazard or Falcao, then I'll buy this blue shirt and the name and no. for the first time.

www.stopwar.org.uk

שלום עליכם

Twitter.com/@GregCross82

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking sick.

And I don't mean that it a rude boy gangster way.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    absolute garbage. Looks like a failed sp*rs prototype.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fly Emirates is a little too big but I like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hope they do it in xxxl sizes for the Arshavin looky likeys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking on the bright side Diaby's double upper limb amputation should keep him out at lease til Christmas.

Even Coventry fans who play in sky blue and have some shocking kits in the past would think twice before shelling out for this piece a shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must be the worst Arsenal kit I've seen in a while

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not like me to dislike Arsenal kits but this one is a shocker. I see a Puma and Nike swap with Spuds looming in the next year or so. Maybe then we'll get a better kit, albeit with less kudos, and they'll get a traditional stormer of a home kit for a couple of seasons, and then have to endure like us the pain of Nike shit design changes.

Along with Spuds spending a few quid again close season and us spending the usual loose change, with the manager incapable of looking beyond average French players to get us back in the groove, I see us scraping into a creditable fair play place.

Europa Cup beckons. Bayern will do us 0-0 away and 1-1 at home in the preliminary. After that not sure AW wants this one so the kids will be out in force. The future looks failed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Not like me to dislike Arsenal kits but this one is a shocker. I see a Puma and Nike swap with Spuds looming in the next year or so. Maybe then we'll get a better kit, albeit with less kudos, and they'll get a traditional stormer of a home kit for a couple of seasons, and then have to endure like us the pain of Nike shit design changes.

Along with Spuds spending a few quid again close season and us spending the usual loose change, with the manager incapable of looking beyond average French players to get us back in the groove, I see us scraping into a creditable fair play place.

Europa Cup beckons. Bayern will do us 0-0 away and 1-1 at home in the preliminary. After that not sure AW wants this one so the kids will be out in force. The future looks failed.
    Dude you need to chill out maynnn....go get laid son