User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Ramsey - How overrated has he turned out to be????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Feck off at least Ramsey shows heart and passion Denilson showed none, Denilson never came back from a bad injury just played like he did.

Ramsey has been woeful this season and the wise thing to do would be to Loan him out to a midtable team and hope for the best.

No one will buy him now.
    Heart but no legs is just as useless as legs with no heart. Ramsey = Denilson
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Ramsey has been woeful this season and the wise thing to do would be to Loan him out to a midtable team and hope for the best.

No one will buy him now.
    so you agree he's overrated...ave a word with yourself mate. Explain the crazy flicks....

The guys shit right now and I personally dont have the time for him and dont rate him. Lucky for him, he is now Wenger's "new adopted son".

how does he get more time than Oxlade?? Yossi should have went into the centre when Arteta got injured with Ox taking up the the left flank. Ramsey has been poor for months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy View Post
    so you agree he's overrated...ave a word with yourself mate. Explain the crazy flicks....

The guys shit right now and I personally dont have the time for him and dont rate him. Lucky for him, he is now Wenger's "new adopted son".

how does he get more time than Oxlade?? Yossi should have went into the centre when Arteta got injured with Ox taking up the the left flank. Ramsey has been poor for months.
    Well no one is going to buy him are they, and no top 4 team will loan him so the only option would be to Loan him to an everton or Sunderland. Unless Cardiff want to buy him back but can't see him wanted to go back to the championship.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just watch him all game, or watch a game back and you will be shocked as to how many times he miss passes.

Not an Arsenal player. Dont care about his leg break not anyones concern when you pick the team. He has to be picked on merit not sympathy.

Terrible player, wont make it at the highest level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needs a full season's loan to get back to the level he was pre-injury. He's not ready for the 1st team at the moment. Still has potential, so can't to write him off yet.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    being played out of position.

he's no creative attacking midfielder or left winger. i see him more as a DM. someone who hustles for the ball.

another one of wengers 'genius' tactical moves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsey has been the thorn in our side all bloody season. I was complaining for months about our lack of fluidity in the squad. Our central midfield play was terrible. Arteta wasn't creating anything and neither was Ramsey. But at least with Arteta, he works his bloody socks off. Not the biggest guy or fastest, but a team tries to counter, he'll try to put a boot in quickly or close them down. I've started to appreciate what he adds to our core defensively.

Ramsey hasn't found his stride and I'm not surprised about us suddenly going on an unbeaten run as soon as he's left out of the team. It's not just the record, it's the way we've looked playing. The sharpness has come back and the fluidity is getting there again. We lacked that for months with him in the team. He can't play the conductor role. Little Mozart has come in and done beautifully and he should have been starting games ages ago because he's always been that sort of player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now With jack out the Euro's this guy willl be kept just in case. FFS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then we're fucked. I honestly feel that Ramsey could be a massive factor in us not getting cl football if he continues to be picked. He's that bad.

There are other players who have also beenn poor, but at least gervinho isn't in the engine room like Ramsey. Midfield is too important to the way we play especially so Ramsey has no business in there.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never really rated him before his injury and i was slaughtered for it.

His injury as with Eduardo made him out to be better than what he was by GWers.

Since hes been back, hes been shit. First few months could be blamed on getting back to fitness but its been over a year now and hes shit.

Another failed signing from Wengers Youth Project