User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aguero

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never gonna get him.

OH PLEASE PLEASE LET US SIGN FALCAO AND/OR BENZEMA.

*sigh*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Would prefer Falcao to either of these.
    I agree with this. I think Falcao would fit better atm. And should be (way?) cheaper compared to the other two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Gooner View Post
    I would love to see him play for Arsenal. I saw him play for Argentina in the U20 World Cup in Toronto a few years ago. Great talent. However, I think that his father-in-law's opinion of English football might be a major barrier. Here is a quote regarding Tevez:
    Maradona called Tevez, who plays for Manchester City, ''the people's player'' and said he had managed to be a top scorer in England despite ''playing against those orangutans'' in the physical English Premier League.
    well, Tevez is not amongst the most delicate players out there, is he? I think the WC affected Maradona in a worse way than drugs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Falcao cheaper for sure

Benzema for me.......should not miss the boat this time tho.........

however we all know how this is going to pan out..............................wait till the final minute of August and then get told that the squad is ggod enough and that Bedtner is signing a new 80K plus a week contract

(wheres the smilies??)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Falcao's scored 73 goals in 85 appearances for porto since 2009 - guys a freak. Supprised City haven't phoned in bids. Then could beat us buy offering double the wages we could offer. - Which makes me sad .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKBapologist View Post
    Falcao's scored 73 goals in 85 appearances for porto since 2009 - guys a freak. Supprised City haven't phoned in bids. Then could beat us buy offering double the wages we could offer. - Which makes me sad .
    This is why AW needs to pull his finger out now, if its between us and spuds the lure of CL footbal should make him want to come to us, if chavs decide they want him or the mancs we will dropped out so fast.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best rumour I've read is that because Atletico don't want to sell to Real, we buy Aguero and they buy Coentrao.

Then before they've played any games, Real give us Coentrao and Benzema and we give them Aguero.

I hope it happens actually...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NGog Is Boss View Post
    Best rumour I've read is that because Atletico don't want to sell to Real, we buy Aguero and they buy Coentrao.

Then before they've played any games, Real give us Coentrao and Benzema and we give them Aguero.

I hope it happens actually...
    You know you'll all lose millions of pounds in transaction taxes and agent fees if that happens...

As for Coentrao, looks like another Torries, remind him not to cut/dye his hair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    This is why AW needs to pull his finger out now, if its between us and spuds the lure of CL footbal should make him want to come to us, if chavs decide they want him or the mancs we will dropped out so fast.
    I highly doubt we're going to meet his buy out clause which is something like 26 million. Arsene probably likes him, who doesn't? It's just I suspect he has his own ideas on what he thinks he's worth, no doubt that will be way short of his true Market value.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The buy-out clause is not the problem: it is his salary demands which are in excess of 200,000 a week. Plus there is the minor detail of having to accommodate Maradona on a regular basis.
    While all answers are responses, not all responses are answers.