Thread: Aguero

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aguero

Apparently he's expressed his desire to leave Athletico.

Wenger, break the bank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He wants to go to Real. His team-mate Ujfalusi mentioned this on Italian radio. He's also a bit lazy and kinda overrated but still a great player.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He scored a brilliant hat-trick against Real Mallorca on Saturday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope he goes to Real, might improve our chances of getting Benzema. Think Benzema would be better suited to the prem anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see him play for Arsenal. I saw him play for Argentina in the U20 World Cup in Toronto a few years ago. Great talent. However, I think that his father-in-law's opinion of English football might be a major barrier. Here is a quote regarding Tevez:
    Maradona called Tevez, who plays for Manchester City, ''the people's player'' and said he had managed to be a top scorer in England despite ''playing against those orangutans'' in the physical English Premier League.
    While all answers are responses, not all responses are answers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Gooner View Post
    I would love to see him play for Arsenal. I saw him play for Argentina in the U20 World Cup in Toronto a few years ago. Great talent. However, I think that his father-in-law's opinion of English football might be a major barrier. Here is a quote regarding Tevez:
    Maradona called Tevez, who plays for Manchester City, ''the people's player'' and said he had managed to be a top scorer in England despite ''playing against those orangutans'' in the physical English Premier League.
    Oi Maradona, that's racist you drug-addled cuntweasel!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Gooner View Post
    well, Tevez is not amongst the most delicate players out there, is he? I think the WC affected Maradona in a worse way than drugs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    He's also a bit lazy and kinda overrated but still a great player.
    Don't they say the same thing about Benzema? I kind of heard something about laziness with regards to him.