User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chris Hoy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post
    What are exactly are we whining about again, other than the handball slightly outside, and the dive by Whitehead which really was just nothing, what did he do wrong?
    Giving fouls for controlling the ball, and giving them pretty much every 50/50 call. Song's booking - there were far too many calls against us. It was garbage refereeing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't do too much wrong IMO. He booked Whitehead early and that probably prevented Stoke from going in harder in the tackles. He got the penalty right, there was very little contact. He lost it a bit at the end when he bought Whitehead's dive (and should have given us a freekick for the handball by Shawcross and should not have penalised Diaby for a high foot) but apart from those calls he was alright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Have we had a penalty at home this season?
    don't think so but not sure off top of my head. utd are always accused of getting more than us yet over the years we've had more awarded

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobson's choice View Post
    That wasn't a pen at all, Jesus stop it, this victim mentally really needs to leave this club
    We had a few clear pen shouts in that game lets be real. this thread is about shite refs in the league not just yesterday's one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    don't think so but not sure off top of my head. utd are always accused of getting more than us yet over the years we've had more awarded
    We haven't had anywhere near the no. of pens we should've had this year. Looking at aggregate numbers is a bit stupid in any case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not about what we do get, it's about what we should have got. If that makes sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    We haven't had anywhere near the no. of pens we should've had this year. Looking at aggregate numbers is a bit stupid in any case.
    as every other team would shout too. people need to stop whinging about refs. theres no bias against us. i'm sure there was nowhere near this level of crying when we were winning things. man up ffs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    as every other team would shout too. people need to stop whinging about refs. theres no bias against us. i'm sure there was nowhere near this level of crying when we were winning things. man up ffs
    I'm not interested in what other teams' fans think. I know what I'm seeing and it's obvious we haven't got near our fair share of decisions this season. Is that the reason we don't pick up more points? It might be one of the factors. But there are obviously factors that we cam control that we should improve on. E.g. Van Persie and Benayoun missed 3 good chances between them and had they tucked one away, we mightve won. But this childish view that you can't talk about poor refereeing is pathetic. Of course you'll revert to that after your logic has proven to be shit. So do one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    But this childish view that you can't talk about poor refereeing is pathetic.
    ah that old internet fav. "this is a forum" etc etc. that's the mature i argument i see. keep crying into your kleenex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't remember too many awful refereeing decisions against us this season tbh.