User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If DiMatteo Wins The Champions League (and FA Cup maybe)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Nah but he is Zimms fave manager and he is so far up his arse he'll bring him up to make himself look good.

Thats the problem with Zimm he is so far up Jose's Ass that no other manager would stand a chance.

The thing that hurts Zimm the most is knowing Jose would never manage Arsenal FC and it kills him.
    Nah what kills me is having that French muppet in charge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Er let's see, new manager who's been very successful at previous club comes in, would be strange to dislike him immediately wouldn't it? Doesn't take a genius to work that out.

The situation was because the manager made the wrong choices and was unable to man manage his players using a method which brought out to best out of them.
    And you still don't get the point GB was making.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty Much. Funny thing about Zimm he does not realise that what terry did to AVB got rid of him is the excat same thing Terry did to Jose Mourinho. Went to speak to Roman to get rid of him too.

Yet he still thinks Managers run the Chelsea team.

Im surpised by people on here. They say Wenger out and all that anyone can do his job etc and i get that fine. Give then a few quality names to replace him its "we don't want him he did bad at so and so, Not him either he plays shite football" "He only managed in the German leagues" etc.

Too many Morden day gooners who are spoilt.
    Well sorry but that's total nonsense, players don't run the team the manager does...if the players are doing so that's because the manager has been unable to gain any respect from them and isn't good enough at his job.

Any top manager will enforce his methods and as for Terry Abrahmovic makes the decisions not the players he bought he owns the club and doesn't rely on the fans so he's entitled to at the end of the day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah what kills me is having that French muppet in charge.

Thats an excuse if he went tommrow and we got anyone but Jose in you still moan and you know it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you still don't get the point GB was making.
    I do, but I think it's nonsense, good managers run the team not the other way round. Noone else has had problems with the Chelsea team, clear AVB didn't know how to manage them and it showed, wouldn't want him near our club in a month of Sundays, he's sh*t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats an excuse if he went tommrow and we got anyone but Jose in you still moan and you know it.
    We'll never get Mourinho, the club don't want winners they want yes men who do what they tell them and don't want to do anything to win.

Wenger fits in very nicely, he's happy with being a 4th place loser for the rest of his career.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well sorry but that's total nonsense, players don't run the team the manager does...if the players are doing so that's because the manager has been unable to gain any respect from them and isn't good enough at his job.

Any top manager will enforce his methods.
    If you beilieve thats what happens at Chelsea then more fool you when the world and his daughter knows what happens. I have at least a doozen Chelsea fans tell me how AVB was wrongly chucked out and they know why.

No manager stands an chance at the Chavs even Di Mateo is not assured of a job if he wins the CL shows you what type of club they are and owner they have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you beilieve thats what happens at Chelsea then more fool you when the world and his daughter knows what happens. I have at least a doozen Chelsea fans tell me how AVB was wrongly chucked out and they know why.

No manager stands an chance at the Chavs even Di Mateo is not assured of a job if he wins the CL shows you what type of club they are and owner they have.
    Abrahmovic makes the choices noone else, everyone knows that, he pays the money and makes the decisions.

Managers have to fit in with his ideas and win that's the way it works, the players are irrelevant, if you don't see that than more fool you. Can't complain though, he's delivered success to the fans...his biggest mistake was having a disagreement with Jose that's clear.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't really Arsenal debate. Moved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'll never get Mourinho, the club don't want winners they want yes men who do what they tell them and don't want to do anything to win.

Wenger fits in very nicely, he's happy with being a 4th place loser for the rest of his career.
    Wow way to dodge the question