User Tag List

Page 314 of 435 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 4346

Thread: The Film Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need for another Indy movie really. Ford will be 76 when this is released.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He belongs in a museum!

Wait, I already used that line.

Fuck it.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Got silly at the end but yeah, it was mostly ok. They should let it lie now though.
    It seemed silly when I saw it in cinema. The alien plot threw me off.

But what Indy movie didn't have a far fetched end? The supernatural stuff in Raiders and Crusade are prime examples. But yeah, they really shouldn't make another one but it's Disney. Ford will probably make a guest appearance. At least George Lucas won't have anything to do with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierrymon View Post

thought this was going to be some cute little Pixar film

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    London Has Fallen

-99999999999999999999999999999999/10

Well they did it. America has created the worst film of all time. Obscenely, horrifyingly, excruciatingly awful on so many levels it stuns the brain and leaves you as a jellied lump in the corner of the room, head in a bucket, vomiting and hoping you drown in it. Anything to erase the filthy, dirty memory, blissful suicide the last scrap of dignity and penance paid. Just pray to the abyss there's no God in case he forgives you for watching this.

Fucking Americans. Fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking Americans. I fucking bet you this is Trump's favourite movie.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to see 10 Cloverfield Lane last night, pretty enjoyable. Very immersive and tense throughout.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    London Has Fallen

-99999999999999999999999999999999/10

Well they did it. America has created the worst film of all time. Obscenely, horrifyingly, excruciatingly awful on so many levels it stuns the brain and leaves you as a jellied lump in the corner of the room, head in a bucket, vomiting and hoping you drown in it. Anything to erase the filthy, dirty memory, blissful suicide the last scrap of dignity and penance paid. Just pray to the abyss there's no God in case he forgives you for watching this.

Fucking Americans. Fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking Americans. I fucking bet you this is Trump's favourite movie.
    But...it's London, and they're blowing it up. What's not to like about that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    But...it's London, and they're blowing it up. What's not to like about that?
    I forgot to mention the ZX81 CGI effects.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished watching Gascoigne which is on Amazon Prime.

Must watch, lads. Some real eye openers in there and if that wasn't a masterful effort from the PR boys then this documentary is the best I have seen yet at explaining the whole Gazza phenomena and placing the man in a much more real world and less media hyped light. Bet there's at least one thing in there you never knew. Focuses on the football instead of the often manufactured media low points. Ultimately a sad story but also inspiring in parts.

Prepare yourself, you'll see Lineker, Maureen and Shrek behaving like authentic human beings (bar Gary's smug little grin).

Very good indeed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Went to see 10 Cloverfield Lane last night, pretty enjoyable. Very immersive and tense throughout.
    Thought it was a good movie too.