User Tag List

Page 372 of 435 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4345

Thread: The Film Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just don't see how it has or ever will have any effect on my life. I post how I want, I go where I want, I don't feel anyone is "tracking" me by CCTV or GPS and even if they are it is having no effect on my life nor do I think it ever will. I guess it could in some distopian future but I think that unlike. These sorts of predictions have been being made for decades and I see nothing yet.

If you think this is dangerous then you need to explain why, what freedoms does it stop you enjoying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I need to explain it to you then I won't actually be able to explain it, because we must both be operating under different perceptions of reality that are entirely incompatible. But, Snowden gives it a go in the movie, although with a bit of a sneer. Watch it, you might catch a glimmer of something.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, just so you know, you're already living in the dystopian future. As a Christian it's literally quite unbelievable you don't realise that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blade runner 2049

Thought the first one was overrated garbage so I suspect this one will follow suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Blade runner 2049

Thought the first one was overrated garbage so I suspect this one will follow suit.
    Overrated garbage? Overrated maybe, but garbage?

I don't hold out much hope for a remake of a one-off film either. Bute surely there has to be at least one half decent film in 2017? Maybe this will be it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sequel held it's weight. It's a bit too long but a worthy sequel. That's rare these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Also, just so you know, you're already living in the dystopian future. As a Christian it's literally quite unbelievable you don't realise that.
    I was about to say the same thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I just don't see how it has or ever will have any effect on my life. I post how I want, I go where I want, I don't feel anyone is "tracking" me by CCTV or GPS and even if they are it is having no effect on my life nor do I think it ever will. I guess it could in some distopian future but I think that unlike. These sorts of predictions have been being made for decades and I see nothing yet.

If you think this is dangerous then you need to explain why, what freedoms does it stop you enjoying.
    You may want to read Revelations again and do some research on the theories surrounding that book. As a Christian, this sort of thing should be on your radar. I can't understand how you feel it has no effect on your life. Surely someone in your circle says we're in end of days territory with what we're seeing in the world?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Speaking of Phillip K Dick inspired stuff has anyone watched the Electric Dreams series on Channel 4?

Worth a go?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I saw the first 3 episodes. Not bad for sunday evening TV.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.