Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw an early screening of the Maradona documentary. It was pretty damn good. What a player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snowpiercer.

Shite.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Films on the plane from/to Baltimore

Creed II
    I liked it, it's basically Rocky IV II, with a dash of Rocky III (champion underestimates a raw, hungry opponent and has to train in a different way to overcome him).
    It was good but I kinda think they should call it a day, there's only so many things you can do with this genre and they've pretty much done them all at least twice now.

Stan & Ollie.
    Big fan of Laurel and Hardy, me, and really enjoyed this. Gives you some insight into the relationship between the two of them and Reilly and Coogan play the parts well.

Bros: After The Screaming Stops
    Wasn't quite as cringe as I'd been expecting, quite enjoyed it. I'd forgotten just how big they were in the 80s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trailer for the sequel to The Shining is coming out today and judging by who’s directing and starring, it’s gonna be shit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a film that doesn't need a sequel. I didn't even know they were making one. Sheesh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    There's a film that doesn't need a sequel. I didn't even know they were making one. Sheesh.
    King only wrote the sequel quite recently. I agree it doesn't need to happen.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There’s no escaping the comparisons. And I don’t mind McGregor generally but bloody hell. If it goes down the jump scare route it can fuck off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)