User Tag List

Page 411 of 435 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4345

Thread: The Film Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last Men in Black film has a woman in the lead role. Plastered all over Sky, as if I'll watch stupid shit that doesn't even make sense. MEN in Black FFS!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taika Waititi will write and direct a new Star Wars film!

https://www.starwars.com/news/taika-waititi-announce
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1917, I thought they'd given up on making decent films, this one bucks the trend. The scenery is epic. And it's realistic, or at least what you'd imagine realistic to be if you were in that situation. Well worth the watch. On iTunes, for anyone looking for it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hereditary

Fuck me. That was creepy as fuck
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched Snowpiercer, read it was meant to be some modern masterpiece. It wasn't.

And the ending? Jesus. So those two kids are presumably the last two people on earth after the remnants of humanity are all killed in the crash? Woo. And she's happy that there's a polar bear 200 yards away, eyeing them up as lunch, because it proves there's still life? Hoo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was shit. A series of it has just started on Netflix

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See No Evil, Hear No Evil

Seen it a few times before but watched it again at the weekend.
    Has plot holes you could drive a truck through but very funny and silly.

Wilder
    Pryor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Star Wars (1977)

I've got a bad feeling about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished watching Once upon a time in Hollywood thought I might enjoy it the second time around, I was wrong....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Just finished watching Once upon a time in Hollywood thought I might enjoy it the second time around, I was wrong....
    Great film.