Page 414 of 435 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4345

Thread: The Film Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Crows Have Eyes III: The Crowening
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    The Crows Have Eyes III: The Crowening

I think I saw you at the premiere.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tropic Thunder 7/10

10/10 performance by RDJ

Would not be made today. Sad!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mel Gibson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast and Furious presents: Hobbs and Shaw

7.5/10

Very entertaining.

Also I didn't know this but Psych had a movie in 2017 and a second is coming out in a couple of weeks. It was good, like the show never went away. I actually got into Psych thanks to a recommendation on here back in the day. I think it was Kaiser Kolo, so thanks if he still posts here under another name or if not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad Boys For Life

All I can say about this movie is, Martin Lawrence got fat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to the movies for the first time in ages to Tenet. Not a single scooby what that movie was about tbh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierrymon View Post
    Went to the movies for the first time in ages to Tenet. Not a single scooby what that movie was about tbh.
    heard a bit about it.
    Might be good to see. Did you enjoy it?