User Tag List

Page 417 of 435 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4346

Thread: The Film Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't this what you are cheering for on other threads?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure it is. This is progressive lunacy 101. What do you think you'll get if the Biden regime is installed? Do you think Joe is going to be calling the shots and dragging it all back to the centre? Joe can't even string a sentence. Harris will be the conduit through which the loon patrol gets all this shitty stuff through the door, and plenty more. They won't be allowed to fuck with the bug stuff, like war profiteering. So what do you think their pay-off is going to be? Or are you hoping they'll just get cut out of the picture and they'll go quietly?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Sure it is.
    Why did you ask then?

I can want anyone but Trump to be in the White House and also not support all of the other guy’s policies or beliefs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Why did you ask then?

I can want anyone but Trump to be in the White House and also not support all of the other guy’s policies or beliefs.
    Oh, you missed a bit. Care to try again?

Let me guess... No?

Lightweight.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, you missed a bit. Care to try again?

Let me guess... No?

Lightweight.
    You’ve literally spent the last 2 days making assertions without providing any evidence - despite being asked multiple times. And you’ve pretty much ignored most of my points and questions.
    So...yeah.

And I didn’t miss anything.
    Let’s try a football analogy, shall we? One I’ve used before.

I wanted Liverpool to win the CL Final a couple of years ago.
    Except I didn’t. I just wanted Spurs to lose.
    Ideally I’d have liked both to lose but that wasn’t an option.
    So I picked the least bad option, which is what we are forced to do in many elections these days.

So, I can cheer Spurs losing the CL Final without cheering Liverpool winning it.
    I know you do understand that despite pretending not to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You’ve literally spent the last 2 days making assertions without providing any evidence - despite being asked multiple times. And you’ve pretty much ignored most of my points and questions.
    So...yeah.

And I didn’t miss anything.
    Let’s try a football analogy, shall we? One I’ve used before.

I wanted Liverpool to win the CL Final a couple of years ago.
    Except I didn’t. I just wanted Spurs to lose.
    Ideally I’d have liked both to lose but that wasn’t an option.
    So I picked the least bad option, which is what we are forced to do in many elections these days.

So, I can cheer Spurs losing the CL Final without cheering Liverpool winning it.
    I know you do understand that despite pretending not to.
    Why are we using a football analogy again?

But if you want to use one, here's a valid version. Liverpool lead Arsenal 5-0 with 2 minutes to go. The match is stopped and the crowd is asked to go home. When they get home they check the TV and find Arsenal took a 6-5 lead during the stoppage, and then the final 2 minutes played out with Liverpool protesting and everyone calling them sore losers.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are we using a football analogy again?
    What's wrong with a football analogy?

But if you want to use one, here's a valid version. Liverpool lead Arsenal 5-0 with 2 minutes to go. The match is stopped and the crowd is asked to go home. When they get home they check the TV and find Arsenal took a 6-5 lead during the stoppage, and then the final 2 minutes played out with Liverpool protesting and everyone calling them sore losers.
    I don't accept that's a valid analogy. I don't think that's what has happened.
    I'd say pre-match the pundits all reckoned that Arsenal were more of a second half team.
    Forget about the crowd, we know that Liverpool were 3-1 up at half time but Arsenal ended up winning 4-3, scoring the winner in injury time
    Given what was known pre-match, it's nothing that surprising. Yeah, I get Liverpool fans will be annoyed.
    They might blame the ref. They might say that the winner was offside. Maybe they're right but then present some evidence and let VAR have a look.

Ultimately, I just want Trump out. I cannot abide him, it's almost unhealthy how much I dislike him.
    I can't stand his constant lies, the way he conducts himself.
    I
    Cannot
    Stand Him.

So if he does lose this I'll be cheering long and loud. But sure, if he's been robbed, if Biden was offside then VAR should take a look.
    But Trump needs to provide some evidence for VAR to have a look at. Maybe he has done in which case fine, we'll see what happens.

And, finally, none of the above means I think Biden is a great option and I particularly want him to be president either, but he's the only other option right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually think he's risen to the occasion and is looking like someone of real stature, though of course when the comparison is with Trump a doorstop could manage that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every time I hear Biden speak, I can't help but be impressed. Maybe it's just a little bit of empathy goes a long way.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.