Page 424 of 435 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4346

Thread: The Film Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yeah Dorothy, I did march. Back then I was as ignorant as you about these things.
    I see your laughable ability to turn 180 degrees about face is in full evidence again

I was responding to you saying "It would be fewer than we wiped out when we stopped Saddam launching a 45 minute mushroom cloud on London. LOL. YOU believed that at the time - didn't you? Be honest. Because that is what you are - a slave."

In other words you were slagging off the Iraq war - then when I say I marched against the war, you say you did too - but then you say you were ignorant, thereby implying that you were, err, wrong to march against the war…

so which is it - are you for or against the Iraq war?

or does it depend on what time of day it is or how much you’ve had to drink or which youtube ranter you’ve been watching in the last half hour?

You’ve got no real opinions - just hatred, anger and prejudice which you aim at anything or anyone passing by

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I see your laughable ability to turn 180 degrees about face is in full evidence again

I was responding to you saying "It would be fewer than we wiped out when we stopped Saddam launching a 45 minute mushroom cloud on London. LOL. YOU believed that at the time - didn't you? Be honest. Because that is what you are - a slave."

In other words you were slagging off the Iraq war - then when I say I marched against the war, you say you did too - but then you say you were ignorant, thereby implying that you were, err, wrong to march against the war…

so which is it - are you for or against the Iraq war?

or does it depend on what time of day it is or how much you’ve had to drink or which youtube ranter you’ve been watching in the last half hour?

You’ve got no real opinions - just hatred, anger and prejudice which you aim at anything or anyone passing by
    And how did that march go for you? Or the Iraqis that were bombed?

That's what I thought.

And all these years later people like you are still waiting for something to follow.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And how did that march go for you? Or the Iraqis that were bombed?

That's what I thought.

And all these years later people like you are still waiting for something to follow.
    "people like you"

you have no idea about me or anyone else because you lens everything people write through your own heavily-distorted prejudiced view

and as for wanting something to follow, you mean like all those moronic conspiracy theorists you spend your drunken nights watching on Youtube?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "people like you"

you have no idea about me or anyone else because you lens everything people write through your own heavily-distorted prejudiced view

and as for wanting something to follow, you mean like all those moronic conspiracy theorists you spend your drunken nights watching on Youtube?
    That's all you've got lady boy?

Dumb fucks like you march 2 million strong, get ignored then deny the excruciatingly obvious fact you aren't the one calling the shots. You must be one of those conspiracy nutters who thinks democracy is real. I guess.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's all you've got lady boy?

Dumb fucks like you march 2 million strong, get ignored then deny the excruciatingly obvious fact you aren't the one calling the shots. You must be one of those conspiracy nutters who thinks democracy is real. I guess.
    i don't deny anything - i've been on those marches knowing full well c***s like Johnson are sitting there chuckling and don't give a f**k

but it's better than sitting at home swigging from a whisky bottle and writing abuse online

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m always skeptical about marches as they are generally ineffective, but obviously I support people’s right to go on them.

Poll tax is the only one I can remember actually forcing a rethink in policy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't deny anything - i've been on those marches knowing full well c***s like Johnson are sitting there chuckling and don't give a f**k

but it's better than sitting at home swigging from a whisky bottle and writing abuse online
    Yeah well I guess fuck you. You're drunk without drinking. Intoxicated by bullshit. At least I get a buzz from self abuse.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black Widow
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When We Were Kings

Fantastic doc about the Rumble in the Jungle. They don’t make ‘em like that any more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I've now seen Black window and I must say Ray Winstone is an odds on favourite for the 'Dick Van Dyke' award for worse accent.