Page 416 of 435 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4345

Thread: The Film Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    and yet it's the right-wing Trump who's mates with a wel-known child peddler - but no that doesn't fit in with your totally skewed pathetic world view does it?
    Oh dear. Did you like the film?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else not really bothered if cinemas were to go bust? Had this chat on our lunchtime zoom earlier.

I’ve really grown to enjoy the home experience and I wouldn’t mind paying a few extra quid to catch the latest movies if they went straight to streaming services. Can’t remember the last time I enjoyed the experience of going to the cinema, I was just going because I was desperate to see whatever the latest movie was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've been to the pictures about once in the last six years, saw the Laurel and Hardy film (which is very good btw) with a mate in one of those little cinemas in Odeon leicester square - it was fine and the few people there stayed quiet, but too many times in the past it's been spoilt by people talking at key moments or stuffing their faces with popcorn, sweets etc

quite liked the Everyman idea of sofas etc but even that's spoilt by people having food deliverd to their seat during the movie

i'd still go now and again if a friend suggested it but not that bothered tbh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Anyone else not really bothered if cinemas were to go bust? Had this chat on our lunchtime zoom earlier.

I’ve really grown to enjoy the home experience and I wouldn’t mind paying a few extra quid to catch the latest movies if they went straight to streaming services. Can’t remember the last time I enjoyed the experience of going to the cinema, I was just going because I was desperate to see whatever the latest movie was.
    Depends on the film. I'm not into the Marvel stuff but I did enjoy the Star Wars films and think they are really worth seeing on a big screen and with a crowd.
    There are irritations of course, when I saw IT there were a group of kids (kids ) chatting and playing on their phones.
    Luckily I'm old enough that I was able to tell them to shut up and they did

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bill & Ted Face the Music.

I wasn't expecting much and yet I'm still disappointed.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    McDonald Trump
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, Rudi was really gonna fuck that 15 year old.

This documentary is fascinating.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)