0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure Tevez is gutted.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has been suspended for two weeks.

It's an international break after this weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tevez is such an idiot. He wants to be the big fish (don't get me wrong - he certainly has the gills for it) but keeps joining teams that out grow him.

He should join a club in decline who'll always start him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Tevez is such an idiot. He wants to be the big fish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uncanny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    QA response to Phil Mcnulty's blog on the BBC that I found interesting...

9.At 08:18 28th Sep 2011, HAHA CharadeYouAre wrote:
    i wondered when the main man would pen his piece on last nights events concerning both clubs in manchester.

Interestingly, no waxing lyrical about man u who in the easiest group blew the result, and for weeks we have been hearing they are ready to take on Barca ( laughs )

as for Tevez, i am actually behind the guy 100% !

it was not long ago Mr McNulty and many on bios blogs were slaughtering Wenger and Arsenal for trying to keep a player at the club who's " heart " was clearly not in it.
    Negotiations went on and on and on and the Media decided they would all take the moral high ground by saying Arsenal should sell him.

tevez makes its VERY!! clear he wants to MOVE! but the powers that be at City decided, because they are not strapped for cash, to keep the player AGAINST HIS WILL.

Arsene ? if your reading this, get the cheque book out and bring Tevez to LONDON!
    Seriously - for me its only a question of degree really. In essence is there so much of a difference between Fabregas and Tevez? Only difference is that we bent over backwards to give him what he wanted while Money are rich enough to refuse to do so, even though the transfer money is utterly unimportant to them.

Besides - wasn't Tevez warming up 1st half? Funny how everyone has taken Mancini's word as gospel and not considered whether there might have been some kind of cock up? Because if it went to the wire - do you really think Tevez would have been seen by the whole world as refusing to come on the pitch once the substitute sign had been shown.

Just sayin' is all.

Anyways - any bad karma that Money get is fine by me...Horrible club who deserve everything they get. IMO.
    Last edited by IBK; 29-09-2011 at 09:37 AM.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It also might illustrate where Moronio succeeded. (Still don't like him,btw). He seemed able to handle the prima donnas probably because he is equally up his own arse. If you buy all the expensive top players so that your squad has players warming the bench a lot when in a 'normal' team they would be first choice, then you are going to have a lot of grumbling if you can't handle them right. That is a different skill from managing a 'normal' side. I think that is going to haunt Citeh for a while - OK Tevez might have gone over the top but I suspect there is other grumbling in the camp. Maybe also at chavs. We can but hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    basically tevez is on a two week paid holiday. he doesnt have to go to work yet still gets half a million for it. yeah he going to be so upset

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd believe Tevez over Mancini.

Tevez always puts in 100% effot when he plays. Citeh fans seem to have forgotten he's the one who's got them where they are. I don't think he's got the brains to be deceptive. And that's why he always puts in 100%.

Mancini appears to believe he's one of the greats already; just like their players, staff, fanbase and their agenda-pushing mates in the media. Mancini's poor record in the CL could put an early end to his bluster.

Funnily enough, the people who've pumped money into Citeh seem more likeable and respectable than the people whose arrogance and entitlement that money has fuelled.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 weeks are up

Tevez is due back for training tomorrow and he will face disciplinary action

SSN breaking news

Getting pretty boring this