Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: Pep the Muppet and Other Citeh Shit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    I had respect for you until you agreed with that numpties opinion...

numpty? for what, holding opposing views to you and upsetting the equilibrium of this forum?

out of curiosity, how many away points have you collected over the past 3 years? more than 13? didnt think so. not bad for a 'numpty' eh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post

numpty? for what, holding opposing views to you and upsetting the equilibrium of this forum?

out of curiosity, how many away points have you collected over the past 3 years? more than 13? didnt think so. not bad for a 'numpty' eh.
    If you deviate too far from the accepted lore, you will be attacked from all sides on GW.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    He Plays Balotelli over Dzeko because he is better simples.

In the league Dzeko has played 27 games and got 13 goals, Balotelli has played 22 games and got 13 goals.

For me Balotelli is worth is value but is an idiot and needs to improve his behaviour and could become class one day. Not sure Dzeko was ever worth the 35 mill he was bought for.

But i do think Dzeko would have done better joinning us then city but have not sympathy for him for not playing games of late, he knew it be a possibilty when he joined city.
    those stats are misleading. since xmas dzeko's hardly had a run in the first team.

in the last 10 premier league games dzeko's only started 2. and in 6 out of those 10 games he came on as a sub, all after the 70th minute (apart from once when he came on in the 60th minute). additionally, in two of those games he was an unused sub.

balotelli on the other hand has started 8 out of man city's last 10 premier league games (prior to norwich). clearly balotelli's been favoured more recently which is why his goals ratio looks better. all dzeko's been getting is 10-20minute cameo appearances which makes his appearance to goals ratio look worse than it actually is.

when dzeko was given a proper run in the side at the beginning of the season he was scoring goals for fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini is disappointed with the standard of refereeing in the Premier League.
    Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini unhappy with referees

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini is disappointed with the standard of refereeing in the Premier League.

There have been several controversial decisions in recent weeks, most notably City's title rivals Manchester United winning two debatable penalties.

"When I was in Italy I always thought, here, there were the best referees," said Mancini. "My idea has changed.

"I am not frustrated. In Italy we say every place is the same. The rules are not the same for everyone."

Asked if he was referring to United, Mancini said: "I'm not saying this; I don't want to say this.

"I said the rules, maybe sometimes, are different. I can say it is a very strange situation."

United, who hold a five-point lead over City at the top of the table, were awarded a controversial penalty in Sunday's win over Aston Villa, with boss Sir Alex Ferguson admitting Ashley Young "overdid" his fall.

That incident came a week after referee Lee Mason was criticised by QPR boss Mark Hughes for sending off Shaun Derry for a challenge on Young inside the box during the loss at Old Trafford.

Meanwhile, Wigan boss Roberto Martinez claimed his side were victims of "disgusting" decisions in the defeat by Chelsea, whose two goals appeared offside.

"After some of the some of the situations I have seen in the last three or four weeks, I think it is really difficult for us," said Mancini ahead of City's trip to Wolves on Sunday.

"For us it is important to finish well this season. We want to try to win the next game. That will be difficult. Wolves are bottom of the table and it will be a tough game."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17786849

Yeah for like not seeing Balotelli's challenges on Song????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is just getting his excuses in for when his boys don't win the league. It will be refs fault for favouring UTD

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always is tbh

We know that better than most

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh, the refs do favour United. Maybe not all of them intentionally, but to finish above United, it isn't good enough to be better than them, you have to be considerably better to overcome the officiating benefits they receive.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont care what anyone says that game was deffo fixed. riley went into that game knowing united were winning at all costs and he was probably paid in one way or another.

we laugh at italy but it happens under our own nose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no for your selective retarded posting where in the main you laugh at other peoples opinions.

at least take it back like a man and not a crying child.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont care what anyone says that game was deffo fixed. riley went into that game knowing united were winning at all costs and he was probably paid in one way or another.

we laugh at italy but it happens under our own nose
    A huge game that shifted the balance of power. Yes of course, obviously fixed. Anyone can just use their eyes to confirm it, but a lot of people prefer to conform rather than confirm.
    Für eure Sicherheit