Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: Pep the Muppet and Other Citeh Shit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    no for your selective retarded posting where in the main you laugh at other peoples opinions.

at least take it back like a man and not a crying child.
    the irony.

no more selective posting than goes on by others elsewhere so drop your personal grievances tosser.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HOWARD WEBB will referee Manchester City’s date with destiny at Newcastle on Sunday.

And that has got City fans fuming.

The South Yorkshire official has a long-standing reputation with them for favouring arch-rivals Manchester United.

Webb landed Mario Balotelli in bother by claiming he had not seen his stamp on Scott Parker in January and gave United two penalties as they came from 3-0 down to draw at Chelsea in February.

Kevin Parker, secretary of the City supporters club, declared: “History tells us he has generally favoured United. City fans do feel that.

“We’ll just have to hope that isn’t reflected on Sunday as it’s such a huge day for Manchester City.”
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...pointment.html

Fergie has pulled his trump card

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Other way around by the look of it. Webb will be under pressure now. Which is right, he should be under pressure to be impartial but he'll probably crack under the pressure and cheat his arse off for City.

Think the geordies will stuff them anyway if city play as shit as they did against utd.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yaya Toure has admitted that "it would be great" if he could move back to Barcelona and finish his playing career at Camp Nou.

The Ivorian midfielder featured for the Blaugrana for three years and was sold to Manchester City for around €30 million in the summer of 2010.

Toure has been a popular figure at the Etihad Stadium and his double at Newcastle on Sunday left City on the cusp of their first top-flight crown in 44 years, but the 28-year-old has revealed his desire to end his career with the Catalan giants.

"I would love to return to Barcelona and finish my playing career there. If they called me, I would not think twice about it," he said in an interview with Catalan radio station RAC1.

"I love the city, and Barca has been the most important club for me. I love Barcelona.

"In the press conference I did when I left, I said I would return. In life you never know what will happen tomorrow. If I could return, it would be great."

Toure then added that new Barca coach Tito Vilanova will be able to carry on Pep Guardiola's work at the club when the latter steps down at the end of this season in what he believes was a bizarre decision.

"It was a little strange, because Guardiola has been a key figure in the success of Barca. But we are all human.

"I know the new coach very well. He is a very good person and his footballing philosophy is similar to Guardiola's. He will be a very good coach."
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain...nish-my-career

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Ultra whore, makes Ade look like a (relatively) cheap street hooker. Horrible **** and I hope he loses on Sunday. Glad we never signed this sack of shit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shouldn't sign Africans fullstop. If they're not attempting 179739823129837 lobbed through balls with a success rate of exactly 0.000007%, they're ducking out of headers, or whoring themselves out to the highest bidder, or fucking off to the ACoN every other year.

They don't make them like Kanused to.
    Last edited by Syn; 09-05-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yara retraction coming up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Shouldn't sign Africans fullstop. If they're not attempting 179739823129837 lobbed through balls with a success rate of exactly 0.000007%, they're ducking out of headers, or whoring themselves out to the highest bidder, or fucking off to the ACoN every other year.

They don't make them like Kanused to.
    Africa

Awful deodorant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nasri oh Nasri, you're a bench warmer for them!
    Nasri oh Nasri, why would you want to be a bench warmer for them!
    Nasri oh Nasri, you're just a bench warmer for them!
    Why would you want to go and be a bench warmer for them!
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ollie