User Tag List

Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Pep the Muppet and Other Citeh Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Chrizimas View Post
    This will never happen in a month of Sundays, Ronaldo is already a Real legend and they don't sell unless they want to and seeing as he's pretty much their best player and has scored an unbelievable of goals for them this won't happen.

He's got 169 goals in 169 games, that is unbelievable scoring to be honest.
    If someone pays them the money that want, they'd sell. Ronaldo had said he does not want to be there. so can see him going if they get the right deal.

Not sure he is a Real legend either.
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    big fan of fabio coentrao, quality left back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier's xmas twist View Post
    If someone pays them the money that want, they'd sell. Ronaldo had said he does not want to be there. so can see him going if they get the right deal.

Not sure he is a Real legend either.
    They don't want to sell him so I doubt it. They spent 80 million on him, if money was an issue they wouldn't have spent that kind of money on a player. Man City won't offer enough money to tempt them.

He's a legend, his goalscoring record is incredible, not sure any other Real player has matched that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Chrizimas View Post
    They don't want to sell him so I doubt it. They spent 80 million on him, if money was an issue they wouldn't have spent that kind of money on a player.

He's a legend, his goalscoring record is incredible, not sure any other Real player has matched that.
    They don't want to sell him so I doubt it.
    Despite the fact he says he wants to go, and the club has said they may sell him if the price is right.

Just cause you score alot of goals don't make you a legend. you need to do more then that to earn that status. Raul was a Real legend. Ronaldo no yet.

Would not even call Messi a Barca Legend. This Legend status seems to be wheeled out alot thise days.
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Not one quote.

Wish I could make money writing such bollocks.
    Maybe get someone to sponsor your posts?
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier's xmas twist View Post
    Despite the fact he says he wants to go, and the club has said they may sell him if the price is right.

Just cause you score alot of goals don't make you a legend. you need to do more then that to earn that status. Raul was a Real legend. Ronaldo no yet.

Would not even call Messi a Barca Legend. This Legend status seems to be wheeled out alot thise days.
    I don't think you'd be using it frivolously if you did call Messi a Barca legend. He is already their record topscorer in official competitions (the unofficial record will fall by the wayside) without even considering his overall influence on the team.

On another note though and more to Zim, Ronaldo will go down as one of Real Madrid's best ever players and as outsiders we're probably fair to call him a legend but I don't think their die hard supporters would call him a legend, yet. If he was to achieve La Decima for them though, he would be, unquestionably.

Ronaldo to leave Real Madrid is something I am fairly sure will happen soon. If it was it's mainly instigated by feelings of withering appreciation by his teammates (Spanish teammates) and to a lesser extent the supporters.

Without sounding too much like Balague, it could be that Ronaldo leaves soon and Real Madrid get Falcao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost of Christmas View Post
    I don't think you'd be using it frivolously if you did call Messi a Barca legend. He is already their record topscorer in official competitions (the unofficial record will fall by the wayside) without even considering his overall influence on the team.

On another note though and more to Zim, Ronaldo will go down as one of Real Madrid's best ever players and as outsiders we're probably fair to call him a legend but I don't think their die hard supporters would call him a legend, yet. If he was to achieve La Decima for them though, he would be, unquestionably.

Ronaldo to leave Real Madrid is something I am fairly sure will happen soon. If it was it's mainly instigated by feelings of withering appreciation by his teammates (Spanish teammates) and to a lesser extent the supporters.

Without sounding too much like Balague, it could be that Ronaldo leaves soon and Real Madrid get Falcao.
    Fair points tbh.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20901006

Mancini and Balotelli bust up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    Cheeky bid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshGooner View Post
    Cheeky bid
    I'd worry that he'd go all gallas on us.