User Tag List

Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Pep the Muppet and Other Citeh Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose what's going to be most interesting re Guardiola is how he innovates for what is a very different league to those he has been in before. His philosophy is that winning is everything, and I wonder whether he will be able to show our declining (in footballing terms) league how you win against the pubbers. It would be nice if he introduces new styles of play that other managers can then copy because there is relatively little innovation in our league these days.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Tbf, I was writing my post while your one appeared. Just coincidence it seem to be in response to your post when it was AFC's I was replying to.

Players like Sterling and Toure I can see downing tools (Toure has done for the past couple of seasons really) but I can't see many others in that starting eleven that stand out as big time charlies, willing to throw in the towel. I expect City to be inconsistent too - but for the different reasons I explained last week.
    Not downing tools so much as not being really hungry...Citeh don't look to me like a particularly focussed team ATM, and today's news isn't going to change that much for the rest of the season.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    I fully expect Arsenal to continue to be inconsistent this season - which is why we absolutely have to get a new manager.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Who will be left? Maureen is a hateful little shit and all, but you won't see Pep taking on a challenge like Inter. I reckon he'll go into films or apply to be Pope after his turn with the gypsies.

just seen this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The obvious reason being that Maureen is the worst human being in the history of human beings?
    And he hates Wenger?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Pep v Mourinho sideshow is going to be insufferable.

It will be a miracle if any football is actually shown on television next season.

TRANSFERS. MONEY. HYPE. MOURINHO, PEP. KLOPP. BIG SAM. FAKE CONTROVERSY. HYPE. MONEY.

GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT.

(Watch some old videos or maybe some Bundesliga matches for any worthwhile football.)

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Who will be left? Maureen is a hateful little shit and all, but you won't see Pep taking on a challenge like Inter. I reckon he'll go into films or apply to be Pope after his turn with the gypsies.
    When Mourinho joined Inter, they were the reigning Seria A winners (for the previous two seasons, well three but one of those rather 'given').

Anyway, Guardiola.

Never rated him tbf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like we'll have to hang on to Wenger after all.

Pep has gone. Mourinho will be going to Utd, not that we want him here any way. Ancelloti has gone to Bayern. Fat Sam is at Sunderland.

It's tough out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it begins. £80mill for Pogba and... what we really need is a drum roll smiley... Stones (as in that bloke from Everton)... £50mill.

Just to confirm that. Stones for £50mill. That's the Stones who plays for Everton. You know, the bloke called Stones.

One day in and the agents have shot their loads and you can't tell the spunk from the saliva. Some might call it undignified, I suppose. But they don't understand what modern football is all about.

I think we need an interim thread title. Something like, Pellegrini, Pep the Chequebook Genius and the Arab Rabble Who Will Pay Any Amount If You Just Call Them Respectable.

What new depths can be explored I wonder? At least we get to play the fun game, "If Stones is worth £50mill then ... is worth ..."
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    When Mourinho joined Inter, they were the reigning Seria A winners (for the previous two seasons, well three but one of those rather 'given').

Anyway, Guardiola.

Never rated him tbf.
    What has being champions go to do with anything? Did they have unlimited transfer funds? Therefore, not worthy of Pep.
    Für eure Sicherheit