User Tag List

Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Pep the Muppet and Other Citeh Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    I suppose what's going to be most interesting re Guardiola is how he innovates for what is a very different league to those he has been in before. His philosophy is that winning is everything, and I wonder whether he will be able to show our declining (in footballing terms) league how you win against the pubbers. It would be nice if he introduces new styles of play that other managers can then copy because there is relatively little innovation in our league these days.
    I think it will be good for PL, Pep is a manager who loves his teams playing pure football and I suspect he will try and introduce this style at City from the word go. He'll shape the team to his needs too, I don't necessarily think he'll spend billions but I think he'll bring in 3 or 4 of "his" type players, I wouldn't be surprised if he brings one or two of his players with him from Bayern, Alonso and Thiago maybe?

His mandate will be CL, obviously they will be expected to win PL every season but they clearly want CL at City.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I think it will be good for PL, Pep is a manager who loves his teams playing pure football and I suspect he will try and introduce this style at City from the word go. He'll shape the team to his needs too, I don't necessarily think he'll spend billions but I think he'll bring in 3 or 4 of "his" type players, I wouldn't be surprised if he brings one or two of his players with him from Bayern, Alonso and Thiago maybe?

His mandate will be CL, obviously they will be expected to win PL every season but they clearly want CL at City.
    Or Stones.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice little spat at shitty between Guardiola and Yaya's agent shots fired, Yaya will be dumped in Janaury

Can a mod update thread title
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yaya Toure has been charged with drink driving
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bye bye Ya Ya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember that time he refused the MotM champagne on religious grounds?

Fucking loser.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald J Trump View Post
    Remember that time he refused the MotM champagne on religious grounds?

Fucking loser.
    You couldn't write it.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "In my situation at a big club, I'm sacked. I'm out," said the Spaniard.

"If it is Barcelona and Bayern, you don't win and you are out. Here I have a second chance and I will try to do it better next season."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39926264

Citeh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fraudiola.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He hates being there.

Chose the wrong club you berk.