Page 103 of 158 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1577

Thread: What now for Walcott?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he wont when he has had enough of it!

especially when mongs like giroud and chamakh are masquerading around at afc as strikers.
    Last edited by gooners; 29-09-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gooners View Post
    so because theo has had enough of it, that gives him teh excuse to put fuck all effort in for the company taht still pays him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    so because theo has had enough of it, that gives him teh excuse to put fuck all effort in for the company taht still pays him?
    yes -- he is disillusioned; he has not signed a new contract for that reason --- he is gone.

by the way, it is you who is claiming he is not putting the effort in -- wenger is still using him, as a sub
    Last edited by gooners; 29-09-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gooners View Post

especially when mongs like giroud and chamakh are masquerading around at afc as strikers.
    This you can see his head as gone can't you ? i don't blame him if he wants to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is where Wenger fucks up, If your not going to start him cause of then don't play him at all till he signs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    This is where Wenger fucks up, If your not going to start him cause of then don't play him at all till he signs.
    Tis, Wenger should man up and drop Feo entirely.
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    however he would put the effort in. and at least try, thats my probelm with theo, he doesnt put hte effort in. he didnt today because he did fuck all, so much so that people forgot he was on the pitch
    Rubbish. If Theo had missed that chance you'd never be as lenient. If you think he's that shit, what exactly do you expect him to with less than 30 minutes on the pith when supposed superior players couldn't produce anything with 90+ minutes?

This is just another excuse to bash him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wasn't about missed chances, lack of chances, or any of the end result with Walcott today. It was his lack of effort. He let Jenkinson do all the running today while he sauntered. He's whole game is pace and yet he was easily outstripped on several occasions, clearly because he couldn't be arsed. I wonder if everyone would be so quick to forgive a "disillusioned" power worker when their lights went out, or a pissed-off tube driver when the train ran the buffers. He gets paid to do a job and he made no effort to do it today. There's no room for excuses and I have no idea why people want to make those excuses on his behalf. Arsenal isn't run by Theo Walcott. If the manager wants him to play in a certain position he should play there or find another team if he doesn't like it. Why does he even have to negotiate a contract? He's not being played where he wants - the poor sod instead has to play for a top 4 team that's always in Europe and also play International football on the back of it. I can imagine a lot of right arms being handed over for that sort of opportunity. But precious Theo thinks he;s worth more than that, even though he rarely puts in a performance to back up his claims. Put kindly, he's a dislikeable fellow. All mouth no action. He was a disgrace today. In fact I even wonder if he disobeyed the manager given the amount of times he drifted in - again to no effect of course (so much for being a striker). Capello slaughtered him for ignoring instructions, maybe our Theo thought the striker role suited him better at the national level too. Was today a repeat? Anyway, the sooner were shot of him the better. Get a player in who gives thanks every night he an play on the wing for Arsenal.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah stick to the money thing

Although wrong, seeing you trying to find new ways to ridicule a player is embarrassing to you, me and GW

NQ

For what you were and not what you have become

Anyway

Manchester City and Liverpool have promised to play Theo Walcott as a striker, rather than keep him in the winger role he occupies for Arsenal. The 23-year-old's current contract expires at the end of the season.
    Full story: Sunday Mirror
    Hes gone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Yeah stick to the money thing

Although wrong, seeing you trying to find new ways to ridicule a player is embarrassing to you, me and GW

NQ

For what you were and not what you have become

Anyway

Hes gone
    Good riddance, plus it weakens our opponents by selling to them, for a change.
    Für eure Sicherheit