Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only three added minutes.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4-3 FT. Simeone is going to beat the crap out of his players.

La Liga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente feels more comfortable after a 'hard' summer but has implied he will still look to leave the club in January.

The Spain international was linked with a summer move away from San Mames after making it clear he was not going to sign an extension to his current contract, which expires at the end of the season.

Llorente was reportedly a target of Juventus, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool and his apparent lack of commitment saw him axed from Athletic's team.

The forward made a goalscoring return to the side in Sunday's 3-3 draw with Espanyol and he feels 'happy' but he will also be able to hold talks with other clubs in the New Year.

"In January, I am free to negotiate my future," he told Radio Cadena Ser. "But I want to be focused to try to help the team."

He added: "It has been a bumpy and hard summer. I've had to make tough decisions. You never know how things are going and I had to go through difficult times.

"When you pass bad times, you get stronger and I'm happy things are calmer."
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ons-in-January

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Massive bargain up for grabs here.

Which will probably mean huge wages though, so I doubt we'll be in the running.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be great for a plan B. But if we're going all out Spanish 4-6-0 tippy tappy then we don't need an imposter like Llorente starting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho is at the centre of a row after slating his own team on the eve of the Champions League clash with Manchester City.

Mourinho blasted his side after they slumped to their second defeat in four La Liga games this term which left them eight points adrift of leaders Barcelona.

The Portuguese claimed he 'didn't have a team' following the 1-0 reversal to Sevilla, comments which have riled former Madrid president Ramon Calderon.'Mourinho's comments don't help the team in any way. The players could just as easily say that they don't have a coach right now,’ Calderon stated to RAC1.

'It would be better to see these losses as incidents. I imagine that the players are not too happy with Mourinho's comments.

'I believe that the team is fully committed to the team. The players are giving their all out there on the pitch.'

Mourinho has been forced onto the defensive early into his third season at the Bernabeu with the future of Ronaldo at the heart of much speculation.

He was probed on Saturday night about the relationship between Ronaldo's mood and the team's performance.

Mourinho has been forced onto the defensive early into his third season at the Bernabeu with the future of Ronaldo at the heart of much speculation.

He was probed on Saturday night about the relationship between Ronaldo's mood and the team's performance.

'I do not think it has anything to do with it,' he said.

'Today's match was no different from those against Getafe and Granada, which we won.

'So I don't think that the rumours of the last couple of weeks have anything to do with it.

'It is about a state of mind and of two or three who aren't thinking like the rest.

'They are the minds of players who are not committed and for whom football is not a priority in their lives.

'There aren't many involved and it's complicated, but I'm coach and if there are those less committed, then it is my fault.'

The Premier League champions travel to the Spanish capital on Tuesday desperate to put in a better performance in the tournament than they did last season when they failed to get out of their group.

And City boss Roberto Mancini has acknowledged the European opener is his biggest game since he took over at the Etihad Stadium in December 2009.

'It's a fantastic moment for everyone at the club,' he said. 'When you play against Real Madrid, they are the history of football for 100 years. They have won everything.

'Real Madrid don't have only Cristiano Ronaldo - the best player in the world with Lionel Messi - but they have 18 top players.

'I think these can be incredible moments in the career of every player, because we play against a team with 100 years of history.'
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz26kmlF3qC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't surprise me if City got a result given how dodgy Madrid are at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    City don't look too impressive either.

Real are pretty awlsome at home in the CL.

Citeh are getting smashed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valladolid 0-1 Betis FT

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I think Marketing will win, Mancini is little bit shit in the Champions League. Either way, I can have a hearty laugh, assuming we don't balls it up.

Also, Revista is on at 6pm.