User Tag List

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4th double in a row too.

Come on Allegri, time to step up for a real challenge with us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo to Juventus agreed

So whilst Lionel Missing stays in his comfort zone at Barca around his tippy tappy friends that carry him, Ronaldo is about to test himself and tear it up in a 3rd league

GOAT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got to hand it to Juve, they want to win the CL and this guy can make all the difference, to sign arguably the worlds best player is quite some statement. Not sure how Real will replace him tbh.

You're right about Messi though, never really pushed himself, always stayed at Barca (granted it's a great place to live), could have tested himself in a different league as well.

Also to be fair they've completed this deal pretty quickly given how complicated it was, impressive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    105m. I'm sure that will easily be recouped in what Ronaldo brings off the pitch to the club.

He won literally everything at Real Madrid and holds all the club records, leaving before it inevitably implodes is a smart move. Zidane had the same idea as well.

At Juve he will probably help himself to at least another title and still manage to bang in the goals because he's in such freakishly good shape for his age.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are they affording his wages ?

That is the bit I don't get and surely if he is getting far more than any other Juve player it will cause big problems in the future as they will all want a lot more money.

Who will RM buy to replace him ?

Will it be Neymar or maybe Kane or who else ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    Will it be Neymar or maybe Kane or who else ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Yeah I know.

The only thing is, if it did happen, then Spuds would have at least 200 million to spend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may be totally wrong about this, but didn't Barcelona pay for Messi to have growth hormone treatment when he was a young lad? If so, maybe he just feels indebted to Barcelona and just wants to repay what they did. I know some find it controversial that he had 'drugs', but I don't see growth hormone treatment as performance enhancing, but life enhancing. My niece was very tiny when she was young, her younger sister looked much older when they were 5 and 6. they monitored her and didn't have to give treatment in the end, she's only 4 foot eleven inches now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    she's only 4 foot eleven inches now.
    Same as Letters
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)