User Tag List

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuri Sahin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
    I've already said that I think he deserved to be paid more, chamakh was signed on a free and as ollie has said had just had a fairly decent season so was able to negotiate a better wage. Song wasnt as good as he is now when his agent negotiated his contract so was being paid handsomely for his performance at the time. He has improved since and rightly wanted more money than bendy and chakma as they are both shit.

The club told him to wait until September to open talks as he still had 3 years remaining on his contract but him and his agent were too busy eyeing up the money that was being offered by barca.

And again, as you say, selling him is ridiculous and makes little sense........unless he was acting like a twat like the club have said or he would still be an arsenal player and would be on the verge of a better extended deal.
    Do you believe a word the club says???cos i dont .Bet anyone on here that songs money isnt reinvested.A no brainer for a club who is hell bent on making money ,sell one of your best players for 15 m and replace him with one on loan.££££££££££££

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saintnickle View Post
    Do you believe a word the club says???cos i dont .Bet anyone on here that songs money isnt reinvested.A no brainer for a club who is hell bent on making money ,sell one of your best players for 15 m and replace him with one on loan.££££££££££££
    But really (Vela and some other loanees apart as they don't really matter) we've sold two and bought three so far
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh I do, because I don't believe the words of a cancerous agent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Buy out clause is the rumoured problem. RM want 14mil, Wenget wants it set at 10mil.
    Sigh....we're always haggling over loose change. I really hope this deal doesn't collapse over the valuation of the player, I mean he's either good enough or not good enough, if he plays to the level he is capable of (Dortmund days) then he will be well worth the 14million. He was easily a 20mill + player prior to his move to Madrid and they only got him on the cheap due to his contract situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    But really (Vela and some other loanees apart as they don't really matter) we've sold two and bought three so far
    Nah, we can only buy when we have sold our best players.

At least that's what the usual argument is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Sigh....we're always haggling over loose change. I really hope this deal doesn't collapse over the valuation of the player, I mean he's either good enough or not good enough, if he plays to the level he is capable of (Dortmund days) then he will be well worth the 14million. He was easily a 20mill + player prior to his move to Madrid and they only got him on the cheap due to his contract situation.
    I wish I had 4 million in loose change
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, we can only buy when we have sold our best players.

At least that's what the usual argument is.
    And i suppose you believe everything the club ,board and our manager say.I will have a wager with you that songs money has already been spent and we will not be paying for anymore players to come in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Yeh, we should never try and get the price down when we want to buy a player. Just shut up and pay what were told.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh, we should never try and get the price down when we want to buy a player. Just shut up and pay what were told.

Who said anything about never trying to drive the price down? Oh and what's with the rolling of your eyes...got a blindfold over them or something?

For sure we should negotiate but I really don't think we hold too many cards in this deal, we're in desperate need of a new midfielder and if Arsene is as keen on the player as he appears, after all he's been following him for 7 years then maybe just maybe we should take a hit on this one.

I'm all for us not overpaying but we've on quite a few occassions come unstuck with our rigid valuations of players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And i suppose you believe everything the club ,board and our manager say.I will have a wager with you that songs money has already been spent and we will not be paying for anymore players to come in.
    I dont really care tbh.

They talk as much shit as everyone else. I really don't see what people are trying to achieve by continuously slagging off the board/manager/club.

Is the goal to get everyone here on this mb to hate arsenal and do nothing but piss and moan about everything that is wrong and everything that isn't?

Fuck that, I'd rather watch the team play and support them every week and at least try and get some enjoyment out of the game.