Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World War 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    The Mayans were right.

Why, what did they say? That mankind is greedy, stupid and regressive? All fair points. It does look like the insanely selfish and inhumane ****s that we allow to rule (and make no mistake it is OUR fault) are losing control. Their ponzi scheme economy has been rumbled, the money they are counterfeiting will soon have to be released into the economy (hyper-inflation), their incredibly fucked up chimpanzee style bone banging dabbling in Frankenstein technology, their arse about face economic "planning", their inbred ignorance, their desperate desire to see the survival of the least fit by victimising the weakest, all of this had to come to an end eventually. Trouble with these maggots is they don't mind having a bloody great war to try and prop their shit hut up a while longer, they've done it before and it's just about all they know. Look at the crazy Americans. They have just been arse raped and their dollar is a dead man walking, so what do they do? They decide a shoot-out between Mr Goldman "Obama" Sachs and Mr Wall Street "Mitt" Motherfucker is the best way forward. These people are every bit as dumb as the "Call Me Dave" Brits. And all the while society is too gutless to identify the age old root of the rot, never mind tackle it.

All our fault. Complacency, cowardice, avarice, a fucked up belief system, led by the nose by a ridiculously transparent media - this is what the modern citizen is. And if you point out the obvious you are branded insane. And I suppose that's true because "sanity" is dictated by the majority and even though they are mad as fuck I guess sheer weight of numbers determines what is "normal". Too stupid to live. We won't be missed. It would be nice if Arsenal could win a title before everything vaporises.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I think you've just about covered it but to conflate, they allegedly said: Hah, you guys are fucked.

New Signing Fish Finger Sandwich's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay!!!

Them Olympics...great to be alive yeah?
    Eddie Kelly knew my dad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)