User Tag List

Page 310 of 312 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312 LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3119

Thread: January Transfers -- Speculation & Shit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll be groundhog day in the Summer with this transfer thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kas View Post
    Excited - Rumour has it that Bolton have f.....ed Afobe back to us - no good
    Their fans said the 'Jap' we loaned them last year was a coward also..
    Guess they expected another 'Jack' !
    Interestingly, Owen Coyle was on 5live the other night talking abut Miyaichi and he said the complete opposite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindFaith_8 View Post
    In a way I do feel sorry for the guy, QPR made a good offer for 3 Mill, how much where they expecting for him at 31 years old and he probably felt a deal would be done, so rather than rushing down to London, he probably thought he should drive down in anticipation of the deal going through. Ok so he jumped the gun and I have done the same when I have handed my notice which has been rejected, so I left and never comeback. Started my new job on the Monday and got a call from HR asking me why I never showed for work. Told them because I have started my new job and she said I have to comeback and see out my notice of 4 weeks, so I told her that wont happen and just to move on, they threatened me with legal action so I just said fine, take me to court and nothing ever came back. In life a person has a choice where he wants to work and I hate it when employers think they own you like a piece of meat. If you're not happy at work and you can make more money elsewhere than an employee has that right in my humble opinion to move jobs even if his employer is refusing to let him go. The company don't give a shit when they sack you or make you redundant or lower your salary.
    He's been stitched up a bit by the Sky Sports deadline day reporting frenzy. I suppose if a deal was thrashed out last minute he'd have to be in London for the medical. Or can that be done the next day?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    He's been stitched up a bit by the Sky Sports deadline day reporting frenzy. I suppose if a deal was thrashed out last minute he'd have to be in London for the medical. Or can that be done the next day?
    Plus the crook was involved, so there was probably all kinds of underhand tactics going on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist of Lehmann View Post
    Interestingly, Owen Coyle was on 5live the other night talking abut Miyaichi and he said the complete opposite.
    good thing he's on loan at wigan then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    good thing he's on loan at wigan then.
    Not really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shut up

also

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I think he was there on good intentions, and he's a footballer for ffs, they are not the cleverest breeds are they now. I think WBA have been acting like ****s, and I cant stand that miserable sweaty Clarke, he's got an £18 million player on loan who doesnt want to go back to Chelski, I am sure Clarke has brain washed him to continue his football with WBA rather than go back to his parent club. And why keep an unhappy player at your club? For me, WBA come out of this like a bunch of ****s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we should have bought another centre back if we could (Hummels would have been my choice) and maybe someone with a bit of flair and dribbling ability a winger/forward perhaps to make us more unpredictable and give us a more realistic chance of picking up some silverware.

Nacho will hopefully improve our defence a bit but there's only so much you can do with clowns playing alongside you back there, an attacking player might have given us more of an edge as well.