User Tag List

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Chelsea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too pissed off right now
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Best defender v City dropped for a big game

Wenger is a clueless fuck who needs to go

Ramsey on the right v Cole instead of Theo who has raped Cole time and time again. Cole will never have had an easier afternoon.

Cazorla ineffective.

Pod taken off despite being our best striker for a lump called Giroud who has proven me right unfortunately

Jenkinson excellent. Mannone had no chance for the goals. Diaby is dead yet again
    t Bould should have made sure Merts played i mean he trains them does he not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck fuck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jenks, Arteta, Cazorla, Ox and Pods did okay. Gibbs, Gervinho, Giroud and Ramsey awful, Walcott worse than awful. Didn't keep the shape, didn't lift a finger, should be sacked after that performance. It was like Arsavin in the euros. The little **** can fuck off now, obvious why he's not going played. A couple more quality players in the team would raise the standard considerably because the weaker, ame wreckers wouldn't need to be carried.

Girouds late miss and Gervinhos unexpected finish the highlights, for different reasons.

Torres a horrible cheat, depicable slime.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a bad game, this lot don't have it in their gut.

This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks we gave away goals from Vermaelan unnecessary foul.

How on earth we conceded two goals from the same set piece? The answer is easy, no one want to be in charge and left
    it to the last defender to deal with it.

Ramsey is shite, we were fine when he was on the wing but as soon as he is moved to CM.. he fecked up at every opportunity.

And finally, Theo.. if he doesn't want it, take him off the team.
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the Diaby injury had a big impact on the team (yes, I know before that Chelsea played well). After that, there was no balance for the rest of the game and it wasn't a team. Ramsey was playing well out wide, but then unbalanced the CM. Chamberlain did set up the goal, but was dreadful otherwise, especially when moved into CM which was not a good move from Wenger. Giroud...fuck. Koscielny...double fuck. Well played Jenkinson.

Anyway, congratulations Letters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kos was awful and Vermaelen had one of his failed action man days. Gibbs was very sloppy as well.

Oxlade and Cazorla were ineffective. The Spanish midget needs to find his shooting boots to go with the neat play.

We probably should have taken a point but then the golden chance fell to Giroud and we all could have called what happened there.

In brief: Arsenal.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea were excellent today although we didnt make it hard for them

Top 3 sorted

Arsenal, Everton, Spuds going for 4th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minimal positives from that game, maybe the main positive is we are a self sustaining profitable business model. Negatives, everything else. A lamp post would have been more effective than Walcott. Diaby is a liability, and needs to go. I am sure he is great at karaoke on team bonding sessions, but he is just too injury prone, and we have no plan B for when he gets injured every game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Walcott can fuck off after today. I'd have rather played a dead dog in his position and that'd have been 100 times better.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..