User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The wishlist: ins and outs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Name..names..name....names...name..names...name... names!!!
    Oh i wouldnt resort to such matters young man, but an intelligent fellow such as yourself should be able to figure it out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchinello Beezo View Post
    Oh i wouldnt resort to such matters young man, but an intelligent fellow such as yourself should be able to figure it out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't see more than 2 max 3 players coming in, with most of them being relatively unknown. It's not AW style to make vast changes these days, he'll be focussed on get a few players re-signed and will be looking at which kids can come through.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who would you want us to sign? - I will try and keep this as realistic as possible because, use names that have been floated around
    GK - keep Szcesney, but if we are looking for experience Given (can't see why he excepts keeping the bench warm.....although I have a feeling it may have something to do with salary
    LB - If Clichy went and Gibbs isn't the answer, Baines
    CB - doesn't look pretty on the ball love the bloody mindedness that Samba's signing would bring to the team, Cahill but not for the price
    RB - Sagna gonna stay so......
    Mid - Again Parker would add grit and Witsel is a player worth looking more at.......if not for anything more than having our very own Belgien with massive hair, can't be worse that Fellaini.....if we choose to play one of our out position wide players in the middle ala Nasri or if one of them goes, then Hazard - Everton's Cahill would also provide a bit of grit
    FWDS - this is where the fun begins, I would go for Benezama as first choice cos I cant see us going for anymore, but I do not think Drogba would be a waste of money and even Bent.........Sturridge over Kalou

Who do you expect us to sign? - None of the above and I'm saying that because I want to be surprised. I won't be surprised if we buy someone who has never been heard of but is the makeweight in some twin club/player sharing scheme that we believe is the future of our club

Who do you want to leave? - I hate to say this, as it makes me sound.....ahh F-it! Squillaci, remember him saying We are still to see the best of him, and then I saw him defending against Wigan and......would not have said I want Denilson to leave if he hadn't come out with what he said in the papers recently - Eboue can stay b ut he has to promise never to put on a pair of boots again.

Who do you expect to leave? - Cesc (no comment, apart form the money that we get for him needs to be pumped back into the purchase of player/s adn we get the keys to Barca Academy) Denilson (he dug his own grave and not for the first time) Almunia (if anyone will take him)