0 Thread(s)
    SSN breaking news

Suarez charged by the FA over the racism thing with Evra

He will plead not guilty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if suarez found not guilty, will anything happen to evra for lying?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    Yes, he'll have to pay a 2 week fine and then be crushed to death by having breeze blocks piled on him by Suarez, Henry and everyone else who totally hates the cunt (which is an awful lot of brick layers tbf). I'm not certain about that last part involving the bricks, maybe that doesn't happen (but it should and even if Suarez is found guilty). I'm not 100% sure about the fine either. In fact now I think about it, no, I doubt anything will happen to the moaning, whining, big mouth cunt. He can dish it out, can't he? Always spouting shit from that gash on the front of his repulsive face. Seems he can't take it though. No surprise. The cunt.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    It depends. If Suarez is found not guilty due to lack of evidence, then Evra could also be found not guilty of lying due to the same lack of evidence. It is quite possible you can't prove it either way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    It depends. If Suarez is found not guilty due to lack of evidence, then Evra could also be found not guilty of lying due to the same lack of evidence. It is quite possible you can't prove it either way.
    Not really, the FA have him on tape calling Evra a "nig nog golly-wog" over and over" Liverpool and Manchester police are said to be looking into the matter of how well Suarez can speak english

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i read something the other day about this, where it was suggested that suarez may have said 'negrito', apparently a spanish slang term not meant to represent what the word obviously looks like. still, the spanish aren't renowned for acceptance of black people so it all sounds very weak.

suarez will get off, as he should, as there is no way of ever finding out the truth here.

and if they can transfer his charges to terry and make sure 'JT' is hounded out of the country, then who would really complain?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and if they can transfer his charges to terry and make sure 'JT' is hounded out of the country, then who would really complain?
    I doubt things will be sorted out in such a fair manner as this. More likely it will be a whitewash - oops.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I doubt things will be sorted out in such a fair manner as this. More likely it will be a whitewash - oops.
    If it isn't a whitewash, he will be blackballed.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see the point in charging him if there is not enough evidence to support it but in any case, what kind of ban would he receive? I can't think of (m)any precadents for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yes, he'll have to pay a 2 week fine and then be crushed to death by having breeze blocks piled on him by Suarez, Henry and everyone else who totally hates the cunt (which is an awful lot of brick layers tbf). I'm not certain about that last part involving the bricks, maybe that doesn't happen (but it should and even if Suarez is found guilty). I'm not 100% sure about the fine either. In fact now I think about it, no, I doubt anything will happen to the moaning, whining, big mouth cunt. He can dish it out, can't he? Always spouting shit from that gash on the front of his repulsive face. Seems he can't take it though. No surprise. The cunt.
    I agree. Evra is a massive, MASSIVE cunt. In fact there are few people in this world I hate more. Xavi? I remember I despised Van Nistelroy back in the day too...
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter