Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyTK2JLmwFE

Still one of the best videos around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like Klopp is the front runner, I think he'd be the right choice if it is between him and Ancelotti. He would probably be a lot more effective in the transfer market, he made some cracking signings for Dortmund without half the budget Liverpool would provide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firmino Is Boss View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyTK2JLmwFE

Still one of the best videos around.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    "We had Alexis Sanchez waiting in the next room..."
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Klopp is a great manager and his assistant is apparently the brains behind it all with his training methods.

I can see him turning Liverpool into a title winning team soon if he buys the right players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Klopp is a great manager and his assistant is apparently the brains behind it all with his training methods.

I can see him turning Liverpool into a title winning team soon if he buys the right players.
    He'll definitely improve them and to be honest he doesn't have a bad squad to work with now. He has less work to do than what he had to do at Dortmund when he joined them.

I think Liverpool will be strongly in the mix for top 4 come next season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be interesting to see if he can implement the tenacious and non-stop style of play he had at Dortmund because not many in Liverpool's squad fit that mould. Though whenever new managers are appointed you always seem to get one or two players who manage to find a new level to their game, Klopp is certainly good enough to develop what they already have.

He'll probably need a transfer window at least before he can be judged properly though.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 07-10-2015 at 03:39 PM.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure he can realistically make them title winners, it'd take a good few years without wanting their bests wanting to leave and I don't think that will be the case.

Top 4 should be doable though.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    He'll definitely improve them and to be honest he doesn't have a bad squad to work with now. He has less work to do than what he had to do at Dortmund when he joined them.

I think Liverpool will be strongly in the mix for top 4 come next season.
    Laughably, we're not really out of it this season. As shit as we've been, and by god we've been shit, we're not cut adrift (I know it's only been 8 games, but still) and the likes of Palace, Leicester and West Ham will undoubtedly fall away.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It will be interesting to see if he can implement the tenacious and non-stop style of play he had at Dortmund because not many in Liverpool's squad fit that mould. Though whenever new managers are appointed you always seem to get one or two players who manage to find a new level to their game, Klopp is certainly good enough to develop what they already have.

He'll probably need a transfer window at least before he can be judged properly though.
    To be fair I actually think we have a few players that can fit into a pressing, non-stop style. At our best under Rodgers we were doing exactly that, granted mainly it short bursts; our game against you last February () may very well be the best example of it in fact. Most crucially though it was led by Suarez, and ever since he's left we've had no one who has led from the front in that way. If there's only one thing Milner can do it's run round like a headless chicken, Henderson is phenomenally fit, Can takes time to get going but will happily do so, Allen presses like mad even if he is usually shrugged off like the worm that he is, we have full backs who can run up and down the wings all day again, I think I'm right in saying Firmino made the most defensive tackles in the Bundesliga by a non-defender and even Sturridge will press if he thinks there's a chance of a goal for himself.

It would be nice if he could bring a few of his Dortmund players with him though. : definitelyhappening :

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Not sure he can realistically make them title winners, it'd take a good few years without wanting their bests wanting to leave and I don't think that will be the case.

Top 4 should be doable though.
    Not this year. I think last year's top 4 will be the same this year although probably not in the same order.
    It would be hilarious if Chelsea miss out but I wouldn't write them off just yet.