User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Corruption!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal Liverpool, Dennis Bendtner stopping an Arsenal shot on the goal line. This explains it.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kuyt's neighbour

And of course there was the penalty you should have had, and the one we probably shouldn't

Fuck it, I'm off to find a video of it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bendtner View Post
    Arsenal Liverpool, Dennis Bendtner stopping an Arsenal shot on the goal line. This explains it.
    The syndicates would be relying on Bendtner to get something right - that's real gambling and very long odds.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its betting then I think it may be some obscure un interesting game.

If its match fixing then surely Barca will be involved.
    Old GW:
    Total Cumulative Posts 4,487 ( 0.23% of total forum posts )
    Joined 23-August 06

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're my comments about Rosicky deleted? Makes me more suspicious of a scandal now!

But it had to be that Chelsea game. Biggest scandal I've seen in football.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    We're my comments about Rosicky deleted? Makes me more suspicious of a scandal now!

But it had to be that Chelsea game. Biggest scandal I've seen in football.
    Agreed on the Rosicky/ Dowd thing. That should have been investigated. Why would rumours like that suddenly pop-up? It's not like Dowd hasn't been shit in other games - it's his MO.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always suspected MO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The organised crime syndicate is also known to dabble in the outcome of online quizzes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Doubt it's the Chav/ Barca match - too blatant. That was just severe incompetence. This will be hard to define stuff, like letting one team get away with niggly fouls so they gain an overall advantage. It would be hard to prove on a single match basis and you'd have to look at betting patterns, referees and results over a period of time - like stock market rigging.

I have no doubt EUFA and FIFA are at the heart of this. If you are going to have overtly criminal scum running the game then it will attract all sorts of flies and maggots. Disbanding both these rotten organisations would be a good first step to tackling the corruption and returning football to a sporting status rather than a money circus.

Also, if you are going to let gangsters like Abramovich or thieves like the arabs at city into the game, what do you expect? Of course there will be corruption, this is what these people do. People can stick their heads in the sand and fire up the racist recorded message all they want, but take a look at how these scumbags obtained their wealth and then say they have suddenly changed now they are involved in sport and don't be surprised if you are called naive. Same with our own trash Usmanov, but people are blinded by the cash and don't want to look at the man.

There's this bullshit argument about football clubs as "toys" or a route to respectability. Maybe. But more likely it's about the money, right? Look at city's dodgy sponsorship - how much cash has been laundered through that club already? Football is an ideal laundry and a simple way to move cash across borders. Every major corporation is at it and they are being caught over and over again but nothing is done about it. Goldman Sachs, caught about 10 times in the last decade for major global fraud. They are still in business and still walking through the revolving door in and out of government. What do governments focus on instead? Tax. They want their cut regardless of where the loot came from.

It's actually quite surprising football is clean in any respect.
    agree totally with that, been happening for years

you might enjoy this NQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1VBawGN85Y

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have made an in depth investigation this afternoon, and after much deliberation, there is only one name that stuck out like a sore prick.

'Arry.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.