User Tag List

Page 501 of 1060 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 10599

Thread: Summer Transfer Speculation and Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suarez Is Boss View Post
    Seems like Soldado is close to joining Spurs as well.

How would Arsenal fans generally react a bad summer window? Would it be an apathetic drip of lower attendances, replaced by more corporate schmucks eating their swan salad focaccia, or would there demonstrations and marches and all that business?
    I'll be so angry I'll continue to not go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suarez Is Boss View Post
    Seems like Soldado is close to joining Spurs as well.

How would Arsenal fans generally react a bad summer window? Would it be an apathetic drip of lower attendances, replaced by more corporate schmucks eating their swan salad focaccia, or would there demonstrations and marches and all that business?
    They won't that's why the club don't give a sh*t, a few boos won't hurt the bank balance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arse n Wonga View Post
    They won't that's why the club don't give a sh*t, a few boos won't hurt the bank balance.
    especially when fans will just moan on an internet forum. Why dont you do something? you arent happy and just moan on here and then moan that no one does anything. I dont like the BSM but at least they actually try and do things

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    especially when fans will just moan on an internet forum. Why dont you do something? you arent happy and just moan on here and then moan that no one does anything. I dont like the BSM but at least they actually try and do things
    I do, I don't put money in their pockets. Pretty much the only thing that will work, they don't give a sh*t about anything else.

Boos and a few complaints fall on deaf ears, they just think the fans are unreasonable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arse n Wonga View Post
    I do, I don't put money in their pockets. Pretty much the only thing that will work, they don't give a sh*t about anything else.

Boos and a few complaints fall on deaf ears, they just think the fans are unreasonable.
    but sitting at home not spending money that you probably wouldnt spend on them anyway isnt hurting them. for all your moaning why dont you go on a protest march, show your feelings to the club? sitting at home letting someone else buy a ticket instead of you while you moan on the internet isnt going to do a thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BSM

Awful driving school

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but sitting at home not spending money that you probably wouldnt spend on them anyway isnt hurting them. for all your moaning why dont you go on a protest march, show your feelings to the club? sitting at home letting someone else buy a ticket instead of you while you moan on the internet isnt going to do a thing
    A march with 3 people is hardly going to achieve anything

On a serious note, it's clear they don't care about that sh*t and why would they, if the stadium is full a march is hardly going to worry them. They're money men that are interested in profits, if the profits don't suffer everyone's is happy, it's become pretty clear.

I'm resigned the fact nothing will change, at least not until Wenger finally moves on (no hope anytime soon with his new contract looming).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withholding money is the best way. You just have to hope more people do the same. Protests are messy because we wouldn't be able to agree on what we're marching for or when and where to march.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait until the end of this season so we can put it behind us and see what will happen in the summer 2014 transfer window.

Messi?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Für eure Sicherheit